Reply 20
Original post by GnomeMage
Power

And why do you want that kind of Power?
Original post by godd
And why do you want that kind of Power?

Do you not want it??

Get 3 A/A*'s in my A-Levels

Go to university in either America, Canada or the UK (only really a couple I'm interested in here though)

Meet a decent guy and get married... somewhere hot where that's legal loooooool

Go back to college for a year and do A-Level Chemistry, go on to do a degree in Veterinary Medicine

Have two kids (girls or boys, not really fussed)

Meet Lana Del Rey. Oh my gosh.

I would say go skydiving but I'm doing that next year so errrrrrrrrrrrr... have my own house built to my design like my dad did

Maybe teach (before Vet Med degree if it's done) history for a while at a school

Work in a museum

Earn a stable, high, salary annually.

It's actually quite hard to think of things. Hmm.
Original post by JayJay-C19

Go to university in either America, Canada or the UK (only really a couple I'm interested in here though)

Go back to college for a year and do A-Level Chemistry, go on to do a degree in Veterinary Medicine

I would say go skydiving but I'm doing that next year so errrrrrrrrrrrr... have my own house built to my design like my dad did

Maybe teach (before Vet Med degree if it's done) history for a while at a school

Work in a museum

You've made a common mistake with 10). It's not the annual salary that matters its the hourly rate more than anything.

Work in a museum

Why not just get married here and emigrate to where it is recognised as marriage?
Uni with a 2.1/1st
Travel the world
Find a life partner
Have a good career in the fashion and beauty industry
Buy a house
Become fluent in a third language
live abroad for a while
Reply 26
Do you not want it??

Depends.

If I feel with that power, I can sort a lot of problems in the country and build a more safer, peaceful world I would take it.

The only annoying thing would be the amount of pressure on my head and the amount of people wanting to have my job, so they can use it for selfish means and undo all the good I've tried to do.
Seems odd to me why so many people put 2:1/1st for their degree grade. Why even consider the average of a 2:1?
Original post by maths learner
You've made a common mistake with 10). It's not the annual salary that matters its the hourly rate more than anything.

I don't particularly care... you know what I mean - earn a decent amount of money for what I do.
Reply 29
A lot of people mentioned marrying/spending their life with somebody. Interesting considering most of TSR seems to be totally immersed in promiscuity.
Have another child
Meet Boris.
Original post by Scienceisgood
Why not just get married here and emigrate to where it is recognised as marriage?

Because that isn't what I want to do :s-smilie:

Mind you, by the time I get married it may be legal in so many more places lol.
Do you not want it??

I don't crave power and personally don't understand people that do, it feels like your compensating for something you want/need.

Why do you want it?
As long as I am happy, power doesn't mean anything to me. :smile:
Reply 33
Original post by meenu89
Have another child
Meet Boris.

Surely if you stood outside the Mayor's office (The Armadillo Building), you would meet him in the morning.
I don't crave power and personally don't understand people that do, it feels like your compensating for something you want/need.

Why do you want it?
As long as I am happy, power doesn't mean anything to me. :smile:

I want to write another glorious page of greatness in human history eg british empire, napoleon, julius cesar, stalin....
I want to write another glorious page of greatness in human history eg british empire, napoleon, julius cesar, stalin....

But you don't need power for that...
Einstein is probably more well known than Stalin and he didn't have much power. :s-smilie:
But you don't need power for that...
Einstein is probably more well known than Stalin and he didn't have much power. :s-smilie:

duh einstein is like a feminine guy. seriously.
Because that isn't what I want to do :s-smilie:

Mind you, by the time I get married it may be legal in so many more places lol.

Unlikely to happen (unless you get married within Europe or the Americas) in the next 10 years I'd say...
1. Travel the world
2. Being able to volunteer at least a month each year after I graduate
3. Become fluent in 2 more languages (French and Korean)
4. Get at least a 2:1
5. Being satisfied with my career
6. Falling in love and getting married
7. Being able to buy a nice house for my parents
8. Live in a different country
9. Stargaze at the Atacama desert in chile
10. Be happy

:biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Unlikely to happen (unless you get married within Europe or the Americas) in the next 10 years I'd say...

I'm sixteen, I won't be getting married in ten years :smile: I'll still be in education l.o.l.

Quick Reply

Latest