The Student Room Group

this guy has never failed a drugs test...

Scroll to see replies

That's repulsive. I don't understand why anyone would want to look like that.
Neither did Lance Armstrong...

No one seriously believes top IFPB pros are natty, it's just the drugs testing is either non-existent or close to.
Original post by Autistic Merit
Do women go for this type of man, generally? Seriously considering becoming this muscular.

No. I like muscles obviously but this is disgusting. There is a limit on what is attractive and this is way past that. Ugh
why would you want to look like that?
Ronnie Coleman, the legend, does not care about what some whiny 15 year old kid said on TSR.

He's got a mental drive like no other to be the most vascular, big, defined person in the world.
Original post by Autistic Merit
Do women go for this type of man, generally? Seriously considering becoming this muscular.

Please don't. For the sake of my sanity...or rather, what's left of it after seeing these pictures. :eek:
Original post by Mochassassin
Please don't. For the sake of my sanity...or rather, what's left of it after seeing these pictures. :eek:

"Please kick me in the loins".
ok then
Original post by tehforum
"Please kick me in the loins".
ok then

:colonhash: ... :hugs:
Original post by Mochassassin
Oh lord, that is disgusting. I feel sick just looking at those pictures. :shock:

You blatantly would though
Original post by matthewduncan
You blatantly would though

I completely and utterly would not. :eek:
Original post by JanitaTwain
I wonder where he buys his clothes...

That's a really good point actually!

Most of the clothes I like the style of are aimed at either slim or average build.
Massive muscles and a pink glittery thong. Logic :rolleyes:
Original post by muj121
Shock horror. Not all men workout to look good for women.

Is that what I said? No.
Coleman - seriously strong and unbelievably big. Didn't even deny he's on drugs lol "Dat dere cell tech"
Inspirational from a motivational point of view, that guy knew what he had to do and did it

Original post by Le Nombre
Neither did Lance Armstrong...

No one seriously believes top IFPB pros are natty, it's just the drugs testing is either non-existent or close to.

You ever seen the supporters of Jeff Seid :lol: They think he's natty, lmaooo
Original post by Angry cucumber

You ever seen the supporters of Jeff Seid :lol: They think he's natty, lmaooo

I understand they're like the 1 Direction fans of misc. Jeff's teeth aren't even natty, never mind his muscles.
Reply 35
Original post by Le Nombre
I understand they're like the 1 Direction fans of misc. Jeff's teeth aren't even natty, never mind his muscles.

Angry cucumber
x

lel

Ronnie is a legend.

Original post by JanitaTwain
I wonder where he buys his clothes...

Poundstretcher - for every pound of muscle he puts on his clothes stretch just a little bit more.

Original post by tehforum
Ronnie Coleman, the legend, does not care about what some whiny 15 year old kid said on TSR.

He's got a mental drive like no other to be the most vascular, big, defined person in the world.

He's a beast. People on TSR are just jelly because he's got the mental drive and resilience that they don't.
He's never failed a drugs test...? So what's your point?
Some of the girls on this thread I can tell are dry as **** in reality :lol:
Original post by h3isenberg
Some of the girls on this thread I can tell are dry as **** in reality :lol:

Purely because we don't find this guy attractive? :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest