The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys, I just finished year 11, so I'm getting my GCSE results next week (omfghelpme). I took triple science, History, Geography, Latin, English, Maths, French and Spanish (and IT the year before). So basically I'm suuuper bored, feeling helpful, and free to try to answer any questions you may have about year 11 and exams etc so yeah :tongue:
Reply 41
Hello,

I'm a year 11 blogger! I wrote a blog post dedicated to all things GCSE, so you can check it out by clicking http://marffie.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/i-hate-it-when-youre-statistic.html

Hope you enjoy - from one year elevener to another (as it were!)
Martha :smile:
You guys are so booooring, the year 12 is far better :tongue:

jk but really year 12 is far more than :tongue:
Its cos a larger proportion of year 12s chat in the year 12 room?
Original post by Trihawk7
You guys are so booooring, the year 12 is far better :tongue:

jk but really year 12 is far more than :tongue:

It has always been like this, I'm confident that we'll have an overwhelming amount of new additions though :smile:
Original post by Archaeologist

I think its partially that Jack
Original post by NathalieGW
It has always been like this, I'm confident that we'll have an overwhelming amount of new additions though :smile:

Yeah hopefully

Nah, on the student thread, there were like a good 7/8 of us who just kept posting and that was a great bant with them. And here there's like 8 right?
I think its partially that Jack

You guys seem pretty cool though they do say quality beats quantity
Yeah hopefully

Nah, on the student thread, there were like a good 7/8 of us who just kept posting and that was a great bant with them. And here there's like 8 right?

Pretty much, I would say there's 8 of us who consistently post; perhaps it's that the year 12s more often
You guys seem pretty cool though they do say quality beats quantity

True, although it would be better if there were more people getting involved in conversations etc

We're still a good bunch though
I'm so late lol. Everyone posted on the first page yet I'm here making my first post on the 3rd page of the thread. smh
How's everyone doing? Results day is coming up fast!:frown:
Reply 51
What's everyone been up to this summer, then?
True, although it would be better if there were more people getting involved in conversations etc

We're still a good bunch though

I just had a look at the year 12 thread and they've made 11 threads today still doesn't make their thread any better
I just had a look at the year 12 thread and they've made 11 threads today still doesn't make their thread any better

11?? I'm just looking at the current one since that's where everyone is I think...
Original post by nox1

I've done a bit of rock climbing, did the northants champs. Done a bit of excavating, read a few books on Archaeology and ancient architecture as well as sorting out an Archaeology portfolio. Also tried to get a bit of tan as I think too pale lol

You?
11?? I'm just looking at the current one since that's where everyone is I think...

11 pages?

Oh well XD
11 pages?

you said 11 threads?
Reply 58
I've done a bit of rock climbing, did the northants champs. Done a bit of excavating, read a few books on Archaeology and ancient architecture as well as sorting out an Archaeology portfolio. Also tried to get a bit of tan as I think too pale lol

You?

Ooh wow, how did it go?
Very archaeological, I take it you want to be an archaeologist (seems like you already are, though :wink:)? Haha yeah I'm pretty pale too XD

I've done some work experience at a vet practice and also some at a stables, and I've done a lot of baking when I'm bored. :L been trying out new recipes. I've done a teeny bit of revision, too, and tomorrow I'm going up to Liverpool for a week. :smile:
Original post by nox1

I went to HyperJapan (Japanese exhibition thingy) and a free Japanese lesson. Then I went to Chinatown. I've been studying a lot of Mandarin (got an exam next week Saturday) and playing Sims 3 - it's my guilty pleasure:colondollar: I've been baking quite a lot and went to a week long baking class last week. That's pretty much it... Not very eventful.:tongue: What have you been up to?

Latest