The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

is anyone studying forensic biology and archeology?

I am about to study forensic biology and archaeology at chester uni and I have heard no one else doing this course! if anyone doing both or either one of these courses it would help me greatly! :-)
I'm doing forensic biology with criminology so maybe I will be in your lectures!
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
I'm studying Forensic Biology so i might be your lectures
I will be studying forensic biology this year I have found only one other girl on twitter who is taking it aswell glad I'm finding more though :smile: Cannot wait to start
Emily
Reply 4
Original post by emilyherschell
I will be studying forensic biology this year I have found only one other girl on twitter who is taking it aswell glad I'm finding more though :smile: Cannot wait to start
Emily

Yeah i didn't see anyone taking forensic biology for a while. i was worried that i was the only one on the course lol :/
Reply 5
Is any of you staying in astbury house?
Reply 6
Original post by natnatnat9
Is any of you staying in astbury house?

no im getting private accommodation :frown:
Reply 7
Aw well I'm sure we will be in the same class seen as there's only about three of us so far doing forensic biology!
Original post by Aimsy14
no im getting private accommodation :frown:

I think im going to have to do the same, starting to worry, issues with moving from the Isle of Man.
I will probably end up having to live with a family friend :frown: and driving 45 minutes to get to uni.
Why cant I get halls ?! :frown::mad:
Reply 9
yeah im having issues moving from essex and finding people to share a house with :frown:
I'm doing forensic bio and psychology so I'll be in some of your lectures too :smile:
I'm studying Forensic Biology! :smile:
Original post by natnatnat9
I am about to study forensic biology and archaeology at chester uni and I have heard no one else doing this course! if anyone doing both or either one of these courses it would help me greatly! :-)

Hey, I'm studying forensic biology and archaeology as well! I haven't heard of anyone else doing both yet
Reply 13
Original post by Aimsy14
I'm studying Forensic Biology so i might be your lectures

have you bought any of the books we need? I bought the forensics one but cant find the 2 book it says all biological students need
Reply 14
everybody! have you bought the 2 biological books it says we need ? I bought the one for forensics but I cant find the two for all biological studnets anywhere please help!
Reply 15
What are the books called ? im having trouble finding them lol. is everybody nervous about starting uni?
Reply 16
Campbell 9th edition and genes and genetics or something the forensics one is called essential forensics that one's easy to find

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending