The Student Room Group

Honest opinions of how I look

My families and very close friends tell me I'm pretty, I still can't believe it since they started saying it ever since they noticed that I don't like my appearance. And I also think they're lying because when I ask them if I need to improve, they tell me I don't. Is anyone willing to give me honest opinions of how I look, and how to improve it e.g. different make up, skin, weight and etc. if I send my picture through PM.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
sure :smile:
Fail. Everyone knows that getting other people's approval means you don't think of yourself highly and that means there's a serious confidence problem with you
Original post by Anonymous
My families and very close friends tell me I'm pretty, I still can't believe it since they started saying it ever since they noticed that I don't like my appearance. And I also think they're lying because when I ask them if I need to improve, they tell me I don't. Is anyone willing to give me honest opinions of how I look, and how to improve it e.g. different make up, skin, weight and etc. if I send my picture through PM.

Sure, I'll try my best to help!
Reply 4

Sure
Reply 5
Yeah, I will give my opinion.

Send it through, ill offer my 2 cents
I'll give an honest rating.
I'll give you my opinion.
Go for it.
Sure thing, go for it
I will also give you an honest opinion go ahead :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Okay :smile:
Yeah why not, send it through if you want :smile:
Go on then, not sure how you will remain anonymous on a pm though...
Sure :smile:
Sure, I'll give my opinion.
Oi send me your pic.
Reply 18
Yeah alright.
I'll happily give you my honest opinion

Quick Reply

Latest