Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Feeling lonely :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks for the support ladies. :frown:

Jay- massive massive hugs. :frown: :hugs:
Original post by Team_McDreamy
feel so guilty for faking how i really feel around my family, i hate it, i come up to my room and sob and cry but the minute i leave it i'm sarcastic, sassy sarah who cracks jokes and puns and laughs so much. i hate this double life. just don't want to do this any more.

I know that feel. Living a double life is really exhausting - all it did was drain my energy and make me incredibly grumpy. I had been doing it for years but eventually people notice as slip ups add up. Would it be bad to tell them? I was scared to tell my family but when I did it wasn't as bad as I thought - I guess I had just been picturing the worst-case scenario and had convinced myself that it was going to happen. :hugs:

hiya! welcome to the club :h:

Thanks. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Odd socks
Feeling lonely :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You've got us! :hugs:
8 pages...and I didn't know there was a new thread :indiff:

Haiiiii :hi:
Original post by Star-girl
You've got us! :hugs:

Thanks hun :hugs: just kinda wishing I had an actual person around to give me an actual hug when I'm feeling ill

Posted from TSR Mobile
I did some exercise today in the afternoon but other than that, I have done stuff all. :frown: Just napped and did nothing...
Ouch :frown:
:hugs: I find the best thing to do when feeling like this is to either do something relaxing, or something you enjoy. A nice warm bath would be nice. Maybe with a book/magazine?

thanks :hugs: just had a quick bath. welcome to the thread :smile: how are you?

Original post by anonymouspie227
I completely agree. It just doesnt make sense,

:hugs:
Thanks hun :hugs: just kinda wishing I had an actual person around to give me an actual hug when I'm feeling ill

Posted from TSR Mobile

I felt like that for ages and then I found some really great friends at uni and a supportive boyfriend. Things will get better. :hugs:
I did some exercise today in the afternoon but other than that, I have done stuff all. :frown: Just napped and did nothing...

Welcome to the thread :smile:

I find exercise really helps, but remember napping afterwards is how your body repairs itself from the workout, don't feel guilty!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got out of bed at 12, had a bowl of cereal, went back to bed until 3.30pm, still tired and want to sleep more. This is ridiculous. :nothing:
Original post by ScaryScience
thanks :hugs: just had a quick bath. welcome to the thread :smile: how are you?

Did you enjoy it? :smile: Thanks.

I am feeling mixed. On the other hand I feel really good because it was sunny and I was proud of myself for getting out of bed and doing a workout... but on the other hand I feel terrible because it's the only thing I did today. There's so much I want to do and then I just... don't. I could be so much better at things if I actually did them. :cry:
Original post by james1211
Welcome to the thread :smile:

I find exercise really helps, but remember napping afterwards is how your body repairs itself from the workout, don't feel guilty!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks... but I was napping before the workout. I woke up, did nothing, had a late breakfast, napped until 15:30, did the workout, showered, did nothing, had dinner, did nothing and now here I am. :frown:
Thanks... but I was napping before the workout. I woke up, did nothing, had a late breakfast, napped until 15:30, did the workout, showered, did nothing, had dinner, did nothing and now here I am. :frown:

What did you have to do and is there any way you can do it now?

If you had nothing specific to do there isn't necessarily anything wrong with napping most of the day :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by james1211
What did you have to do and is there any way you can do it now?

If you had nothing specific to do there isn't necessarily anything wrong with napping most of the day :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't have anything specific to do but I made promises to myself to do things and I broke them all.

I can go from bright and chirpy to low and apathetic in seconds. I start doing something, lose the will to do it and then just stop. :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You'll find someone, its just ****ty that it's taking so long :/ :hugs:

You've done more than me then :d More than i do in a number of days >_> Napping isn't always bad, but it can be quite easy for it to turn into a a proper sleep (at least i find).

------------

Is it bad that i've been single for so long that finding a partner rarely even crosses my mind? I've spent years trying so hard to forget about relationships that i've found comfort in loneliness, like i've desensitized myself from it all. I very rarely get feelings for anyone nowadays, it's like i shut myself off before the thoughts get going.
Original post by Meaty_man
You'll find someone, its just ****ty that it's taking so long :/ :hugs:

You've done more than me then :d More than i do in a number of days >_> Napping isn't always bad, but it can be quite easy for it to turn into a a proper sleep (at least i find).

------------

Is it bad that i've been single for so long that finding a partner rarely even crosses my mind? I've spent years trying so hard to forget about relationships that i've found comfort in loneliness, like i've desensitized myself from it all. I very rarely get feelings for anyone nowadays, it's like i shut myself off before the thoughts get going.

Thanks :hugs: I don't know whether I'm maybe too picky but very few people are ever interested in me, and the people I like are always taken or not interested :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Meaty_man

Exercise is an exception, not the norm for me (I do it sporadically but I am trying to make it regular). Yeah... I can nap like there's no tomorrow and for me it almost always turns into proper sleep.
I feel a bit better now. This thread is a mood-lifter. Thanks you guys. :colondollar:

Latest