Original post by blamethenargles
My only friend in Spanish is resitting AS
I don't know if my two friends will be in my English Class
and I don't know if any of my fellow musician friends are still taking music
It could potentially be a lonely year in class D:

Aw only one girl is continuing with music in my school

That's sad :frown:
Joined my local GYM today - First timer :tongue:

I decided I wanted to bulk up muscle wise as I'm 58kg + 5 foot 9In. ----> I'm in the low boundary for "average".
I signed up & had my gym induction today I feel like such a Newb seeing everyone ripped i.e 3-12 months consistency at gym. :couchpotato:

I'm planning to go 3x a week & wanted to build up my upper body strength @ Biceps, triceps, lats, delts, chest, back & core, I finished 3 hours workout and my muscles are aching so badly :boxing: But by Xmas/New years I should see some visual progress being made with my help of protein shakes :biggrin:

Question @ Guys?
Do you go gym, if not do you do any sports?
How often do you go?
What was your motivation?

Q) @Everyone ....How many people in your class worked out i.e at gym?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Just to add, I agree with having course titles with usernames underneath :smile: . I think it will be easier for new people that way. Us oldies know more or less what each person is applying for, but new people will want to find people looking to study the same course as them :smile: . Each title could be a link to the Connect page for that course.

I'm working on it :wink:

just added my connect that's all, didn't bother with my GCSE's though take too long for all 16 of them -.-
Original post by blamethenargles
My only friend in Spanish is resitting AS
I don't know if my two friends will be in my English Class
and I don't know if any of my fellow musician friends are still taking music
It could potentially be a lonely year in class D:

:console: I feel you. My physics class was never big (eight people, which to be fair was a x4 increase from what they had the previous year), and I only know one other person that's definitely doing it to A2. My school forces people to drop the subject with the lowest grade, so I'm unsure if others are staying. I can't get hold of some people to even know what their grades were yet :frown:
When's everyone's first day back to sixth form? I'm feeling excited yet super anxious! Don't want to slack and screw up :frown:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Aw only one girl is continuing with music in my school

That's sad :frown:

Even though music is pretty useless in what I want to do I am happiest there and we're all a little family because we play instruments!>.<
I only really need Spanish! It's a shame they always make cutbacks on the arts, and that less people are interested.
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
Joined my local GYM today - First timer :tongue:

I decided I wanted to bulk up muscle wise as I'm 58kg + 5 foot 9In. ----> I'm in the low boundary for "average".
I signed up & had my gym induction today I feel like such a Newb seeing everyone ripped i.e 3-12 months consistency at gym. :couchpotato:

I wanted to build up upper body strength @ Biceps, triceps, lats, delts, chest, back & core, I finished 3 hours workout and my muscles are aching so badly. :boxing:

Good on you for joining a gym :smile: 3 hours sounds pretty intense! I can't be dealing with seeing super fit people not even break a sweat while I'm dying on a treadmill so whenever I can be bothered to exercise I just do it outside :tongue:

Original post by techno836
I'm working on it :wink:

just added my connect that's all, didn't bother with my GCSE's though take too long for all 16 of them -.-

I added mine and then took them off :tongue: It made the page look messy...

Original post by overthelove
When's everyone's first day back to sixth form? I'm feeling excited yet super anxious! Don't want to slack and screw up :frown:

Wednesday 3rd! Still got two weeks of summer left though, don't want to be wasting that :biggrin:
You haven't seen them?!:eek:

You missed my 50k

just done it

btw how I do get the word ' medicine ' to have a link to the page? (looks waaay more professional ;D )
:console: I feel you. My physics class was never big (eight people, which to be fair was a x4 increase from what they had the previous year), and I only know one other person that's definitely doing it to A2. My school forces people to drop the subject with the lowest grade, so I'm unsure if others are staying. I can't get hold of some people to even know what their grades were yet :frown:

That's kind of logical, but nevertheless I think it's up to the student to decide what subject they're dropping! Hopefully I'll get my timetable on Tuesday so I can see where I stand... we can carry on with any subject as long as we get a D or above. I hope it all works out for you though!
just done it

btw how I do get the word ' medicine ' to have a link to the page? (looks waaay more professional ;D )

[ url=(the url)] Words you want as title
[ url=(the url)] Words you want as title

Thankyou :h:
just done it

Oh tails has done it :tongue:
Original post by overthelove

2nd September... I am not prepared! I still have two essays to write before then because I've spent all summer stressing about the UKCAT instead of doing holiday homework... :frown: What about you?
Oh tails has done it :tongue:

Yeah :lol: Do you reckon I should unexpand the names then? , I quite like them means I get to be nosey and see how everybody gets on :wink: :lol:
Original post by LeFailFish
2nd September... I am not prepared! I still have two essays to write before then because I've spent all summer stressing about the UKCAT instead of doing holiday homework... :frown: What about you?

Oh looool holiday homework :lol: I forgot I had that
Original post by LeFailFish

100% worth it ! :yep:

the UKCAT is horrible! I hated it :bleugh:
Oh looool holiday homework :lol: I forgot I had that

The teachers at my school love to set 'projects' over the holidays. :mad: I mean, it's good practise and it means you don't forget everything over summer, but it's a bit stressful! Do you have much?
Yeah :lol: Do you reckon I should unexpand the names then? , I quite like them means I get to be nosey and see how everybody gets on :wink: :lol:

Whatever you want :tongue:
100% worth it ! :yep:

the UKCAT is horrible! I hated it :bleugh:

I agree, the UKCAT is horrible. I came out of it convinced I failed. But I got 2810 (702.5 average) and band 1, so I don't think I did too badly... how did it go for you?

Latest