The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Adult nursing

Is there anyone that had an interview on the 2nd July on here?
Reply 1
Original post by Highbury22
Is there anyone that had an interview on the 2nd July on here?

Hi there,

No but am expecting a date to be confirmed for an interview through clearing for adult nursing and am really anxious about the maths test. I initially applied and was invited for an interview for Midwifery, but sadly was unsuccessful in the maths test and now feel i have been given a second chance and was hoping to find some help/advise for the maths test as i really cant fail this again! Are you able to give me any idea or help on perhpas types of questions of suggestion on how to work through it as i feel 30 mins to answer 25 questions really adds to the pressure and wondered if there was any particular method that might help or any practise papers that are useful? Id appreciate any advice...x
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey, I had an interview on the 9th, did u get in. I got a conditional offer
Reply 3
Original post by ronurs
Hey, I had an interview on the 9th, did u get in. I got a conditional offer

I got in, needed another reference from my employer which I know they have sent in, so waiting for it to go unconditional
Reply 4
Original post by dorachris
Hi there,

No but am expecting a date to be confirmed for an interview through clearing for adult nursing and am really anxious about the maths test. I initially applied and was invited for an interview for Midwifery, but sadly was unsuccessful in the maths test and now feel i have been given a second chance and was hoping to find some help/advise for the maths test as i really cant fail this again! Are you able to give me any idea or help on perhpas types of questions of suggestion on how to work through it as i feel 30 mins to answer 25 questions really adds to the pressure and wondered if there was any particular method that might help or any practise papers that are useful? Id appreciate any advice...x

Sorry just saw this, if not too late, only had 10 questions, ratio, weights and percentages. I hope that helps
Reply 5
Original post by Highbury22
Sorry just saw this, if not too late, only had 10 questions, ratio, weights and percentages. I hope that helps

Thank you for your reply! Interview is on Monday and I have been so sick with worry! There are no practise papers on their website and I know they are all different, is there any other university that has similar practise questions that I can work on?
What did the literacy assessment consist of?
I really need this!
Thank u once again for your reply! !
Reply 6
Original post by dorachris
Thank you for your reply! Interview is on Monday and I have been so sick with worry! There are no practise papers on their website and I know they are all different, is there any other university that has similar practise questions that I can work on?
What did the literacy assessment consist of?
I really need this!
Thank u once again for your reply! !

How did you get on? ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending