The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Business at Loughborough!

Hi, just wondering if anyone else is going Loughborough for business in September!? Got William Morris accommodation!
Reply 1
I'm doing Management Sciences and am in Telford. :smile:
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
Original post by 60065
I'm doing Management Sciences and am in Telford. :smile:

Ahhh cool! Finally someone doing something business! Have you found out any specific details about halls, like your block or room number??
Reply 3
No I haven't yet. Does the freshers week start on Tues 23rd September? It says that on the website but it seems a little strange to start on a Tuesday. Not convenient for my mother. :colondollar:
Reply 4
Original post by 60065
No I haven't yet. Does the freshers week start on Tues 23rd September? It says that on the website but it seems a little strange to start on a Tuesday. Not convenient for my mother. :colondollar:

Ahh good nor have I. I'm not sure when freshers actually starts tbh, because I know some halls don't come until 25th/26th :/ Haha I've thought the same, gonna have to try and see what I can do!
I'm doing ITMB in Sept, pretty stoked but at the same time pretty nervous.

Definitely a step out of the comfort zone.
Reply 6
Original post by ThatNorthernLad
I'm doing ITMB in Sept, pretty stoked but at the same time pretty nervous.

Definitely a step out of the comfort zone.

What's ITMB mate? Yeah same, something you gotta do though!
Original post by Plug33
What's ITMB mate? Yeah same, something you gotta do though!

Information Technology management for business, half IT based half business based. Must be the longest course name ever.
Reply 8
Are you two particularly sporty? I'm not and I assume a lot of people of the course won't be?
Reply 9
Original post by ThatNorthernLad
Information Technology management for business, half IT based half business based. Must be the longest course name ever.

Haha longest course name I've heard for sure. Gonna be there before we know it
Original post by 60065
Are you two particularly sporty? I'm not and I assume a lot of people of the course won't be?

I'm sporty, but plenty of people at Loughborough aren't apparently, contrary to popular belief.

Original post by Plug33
Haha longest course name I've heard for sure. Gonna be there before we know it

You're telling me, It's unbelievably close now.
Reply 11
Original post by 60065

Football and swimming, but not some hardcore enthusiast haha. yeah will be a mixture
Reply 12
I do cycling and rock climbing a lot (though not at the same time). I can't wait to go now! The year in industry seems like a great method of boosting employability. I'm going to try and get involved in societies etc because that will add a lot to the CV and help me become a more rounded individual. :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by 60065
I do cycling and rock climbing a lot (though not at the same time). I can't wait to go now! The year in industry seems like a great method of boosting employability. I'm going to try and get involved in societies etc because that will add a lot to the CV and help me become a more rounded individual. :smile:

Haha would be impressive if you could. Yeah that's one thing that swayed me, bit of money and job prospect in year 3 to break it up a bit. Yeah loads to choose from, gonna try anything!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending