The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

How do i apply for Brunel accommodation, just got in through clearing?

Hi, im planning to move out and want to know how to apply for accommodation. Do i choose my building or complex?. I want en suite
thanks in advance
same, have you got the conformation email yet? ive never been to brunel, so any advice? anyone?
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by freeicecreamvan
same, have you got the conformation email yet? ive never been to brunel, so any advice? anyone?

Yeah, I just got the email a few hours ago. Wbu?
no not yet, my status on ucas have changed, but i have not yet received an email from brunel yet, :s-smilie: worrying!
Reply 4
no not yet, my status on ucas have changed, but i have not yet received an email from brunel yet, :s-smilie: worrying!

I was in the exact same position as you, worried out of my mind. I contacted Brunel admissions and emailed them saying ': I would like a update on my application. I received a verbal and email confirmation about a course through clearing. I added this course on Thursday and i am still waiting for a response. I would appreciate if you could inform me on my present status as I urgently want to apply to Brunel university accommodation'. They made me an offer within 20 mins after reading.
Original post by mhassan
I was in the exact same position as you, worried out of my mind. I contacted Brunel admissions and emailed them saying ': I would like a update on my application. I received a verbal and email confirmation about a course through clearing. I added this course on Thursday and i am still waiting for a response. I would appreciate if you could inform me on my present status as I urgently want to apply to Brunel university accommodation'. They made me an offer within 20 mins after reading.

where should i send the email to? admission office? what course are you doing?
Reply 6
where should i send the email to? admission office? what course are you doing?

accounting and economics. Wbu?
http://www.brunel.ac.uk/international/contact-us
contact Brunel's admissions department via their web forum.
Original post by mhassan
accounting and economics. Wbu?
http://www.brunel.ac.uk/international/contact-us
contact Brunel's admissions department via their web forum.

thanks man, im just gonna ring them up on monday and see.
any advice on the accommondation?
im going to study anthropology btw.
Reply 8
thanks man, im just gonna ring them up on monday and see.
any advice on the accommondation?
im going to study anthropology btw.

Fill out Brunel student accommodation application. It shouldn't take too long, you have to decide whether you want ensuite or normal. They will then contact you about any rooms. If you accept their offer you pay round £400 deposit. Don't leave it too late because student accommodation for clearing applicant is on a first come first serve basis.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending