Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
going to the freshers icebreaker event at my uni
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 81
Original post by Anandee929
Woo! that's good! :smile: yeah it will be :P .. ooh awesome, I was going to study mathematics and psychology :P but then I changed my mind :P are you excited about studying psychology? :biggrin:

Very exited! I find psychology to be so interesting! Why did you choose your degree? Is it a joint honors?:smile:
Reply 82
I don't drink because of medical reasons so I'm really hoping I don't have to look after people I've just met if they can't even stand up 🙈 I recon during the 7 days of freshers I'll want to go out 2/3 times tops! I go out in Liverpool all the time so it's not much fun when the place has been hammered loads. I'll stay in Heebie Jeebies all night though 😍

Ideally on my first night I'd love to stay in the flat, get a take away with everyone and just get to know people! The next night go out and stuff but use that first night as a 'hi let's chat' thing :smile:
Reply 83
drinking and having heart to hearts
I was a fresher last year, I wouldn't recommend the freshers bands.

There's so much going on in Liverpool you'll not want to do freshers events all week (very few did).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anniken
Very exited! I find psychology to be so interesting! Why did you choose your degree? Is it a joint honors?:smile:

it is interesting! because i like maths and its one of the subjects that i'm actually good at :P and i want to do computer science with it :P its not a joint honours! .. i got my results today and i did better than i thought so i went through adjustment and now im actually going to University of Sheffield! :P
Reply 86
Oooo thinking about freshers week feels so much more real now
Original post by AtlasCanTakeIt
I was a fresher last year, I wouldn't recommend the freshers bands.

There's so much going on in Liverpool you'll not want to do freshers events all week (very few did).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you have a fresher band last year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 88
it is interesting! because i like maths and its one of the subjects that i'm actually good at :P and i want to do computer science with it :P its not a joint honours! .. i got my results today and i did better than i thought so i went through adjustment and now im actually going to University of Sheffield! :P

Oh, congratulations! Good luck with your studies!:smile::smile:
Alcohol makes me very friendly, so probably get drunk with people in my halls. Just not too drunk, because then I get too friendly and guys think I'm interested in them :colondollar: I'm a hugger when I'm drunk ...
Original post by Anniken
Oh, congratulations! Good luck with your studies!:smile::smile:

Thankyou!! you too!! :P accommodation is gonna be hard to get :P ...they dont get back to you until after the 31st sept :/ kinda annoying! have you sorted out your accommodation for Liverpool ?
Reply 91
Thankyou!! you too!! :P accommodation is gonna be hard to get :P ...they dont get back to you until after the 31st sept :/ kinda annoying! have you sorted out your accommodation for Liverpool ?

Wow, that's late! Yup, it's all sorted, I'm starting in Vine Court:smile:
Original post by Anniken
Wow, that's late! Yup, it's all sorted, I'm starting in Vine Court:smile:

ooh vine court is so nice! and on campus! Nice! Its annoying switching uni's last minutes :P i did my research on Liverpool and now im going else where and hardly know anything about it :P .... i guess il just figure it out when im there :P
Hey! anyone either studying Occupational Therapy or staying in Vine Court? So far I only know 1 person in my course. :frown:
Same thing i do everyday pinky
TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending