The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Off camping for the week :biggrin:
Reply 221
Original post by purple-duck

:hi: I’m not sure if I’ve ever properly said hi or not :s-smilie: But hey :smile: :hugs:

Hey! How you doing? :hugs:
Motivation is really low today
Bumped into E. I hate myself :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh hun. please don't hate yourself :frown: are you ok?! message me or text if you need lovely :hugs:
Feeling so bad about not going to brick Uni this year but onwards and upwards sticking with OU

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
think i dislocated a shoulder in my sleep :sad: so much pain!

other than that, attempting uni work :s-smilie: basically got today and tomorrow to do it all :facepalm:

hows you?

Is your shoulder feeling better now? :hugs:

Original post by tasha96
So apparently Im an attention seeking cow who deserves everything she gets and deserved the sexual abuse that went from age eight (god knows how they found out about that) and I think Im the "only one whos ever had it hard". I give up Im ****ing done im done with this.

I know I'm late but please please ignore that rubbish.
You are not attention seeking and you certainly don't deserve all that crap that happened.
:hugs:

Original post by Star-girl
Hi guys,

I thought I would come to this thread as this looks like a really good and supportive thread for mental health issues. I think it's a great thing since we can all feel alone and like there is no-one to talk to or that people will judge but this thread provides a place to talk about it and give each other support!

Spoiler

:hugs:
Hey :smile:.

Original post by Jay84
I was taken to hospital two days ago. After my condition was stabilised, I was then assessed and posted on to the looney bin.

People and staff here seem fairly decent 200% better that the last ward I was on. Hopefully they can not only help me ride this episode out but also put a plan in place for my future so I am kot akways having to start from scratch

:smile: Glad to hear you are getting a bit more support now. Good luck! :hugs:

Original post by Odd socks
Feeling lonely :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown: :hugs: We are all here socks :smile:.

Original post by Meaty_man

Is it bad that i've been single for so long that finding a partner rarely even crosses my mind? I've spent years trying so hard to forget about relationships that i've found comfort in loneliness, like i've desensitized myself from it all. I very rarely get feelings for anyone nowadays, it's like i shut myself off before the thoughts get going.

Part of me wishes I was like that. I seem to get feelings for people way way too easily :frown:.

Thanks :hugs: I don't know whether I'm maybe too picky but very few people are ever interested in me, and the people I like are always taken or not interested :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds the same as me!
I just know that in my case there are reasons why relationships don't work. They say it's not an issue but then they get fed up with it and dump me :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

awww :hugs:. If it is anything, I wouldn't get fed up :hugs:

Original post by Meaty_man

I've been dumped through finding out they've slept with someone, or just being blanked entirely, along with some being a bit nicer about it. Eh. I guess if it was easy it wouldn't be worth it, or something.

I still don't get why you have so much trouble, a lot of things don't make much sense to me when it comes to relationships.

I've been dumped by being ignored before too. It was horrible. That was around 6 years ago now. Yet I bumped into that person randomly a few months back and she was really nice and apologised and everything. Really surprised me.

But my last pretty much dumped me by cheating on me, expecting me to leave her because of it (so she didn't have to do the break up). Of course me being the doormat I am in relationships took her back, only for her to them leave not long after because obviously I didn't take the hint.

Original post by tasha96
Hat finished.... now to turn it into a reflective cookie monster hat.... :colone:

Ohhh you'll have to post pics!

Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
don't know why I even bother posting here anymore.

all this website seems to do is remind me how nobody wants to talk to a ****ed up loser like me or how the internet is full of right wing tossers.

meh.

:frown: :hugs:.
You can always PM me if you need someone to chat to.

Original post by Noodlzzz
Off camping for the week :biggrin:

Sounds fun!
Now it'll hammer down with rain and we'll have a storm and stuff!

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown: :hugs:.
Original post by WelshBluebird

I've been dumped by being ignored before too. It was horrible. That was around 6 years ago now. Yet I bumped into that person randomly a few months back and she was really nice and apologised and everything. Really surprised me.

But my last pretty much dumped me by cheating on me, expecting me to leave her because of it (so she didn't have to do the break up). Of course me being the doormat I am in relationships took her back, only for her to them leave not long after because obviously I didn't take the hint.

:/ :hugs: It's hard to believe it's all worth it some times, at least some girls have treated you with respect, even if it took them a while :tongue:
bleugh. I literally cannot be bothered with anything today :/ feel low.
Reply 230
Feeling very low today, but managed to drag myself out for a run so feeling good about that.

Getting so anxious about my appointment on Tues, which I know is stupid because I have never had a bad experience with appointments, I just always get so panicky about them. Really hoping I go to this one and don't bottle it!

Hope everyone's having a good day! :hugs:
Haven't posted in a long time.
Getting worser by the day it seems.
Idk what to do with my life. I looked at modelling my boyf said its not good idea. idk what to do. im upset. i dont want to be here really.
when my boyfriend leaves me to go to uni i wont cope i know i wont
i stroked a police horsey yesterday name bernie
BERNIE
kiss kiss
Seems people are struggling. If anyone need to talk, I'm here :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by iloveteddy14
Feeling so bad about not going to brick Uni this year but onwards and upwards sticking with OU

Posted from TSR Mobile

In my opinion, doing the OU is more commendable than going to any actual university. Shows a lot of self motivation and commitment.
TMI (girl stuff)

Spoiler

Original post by bubble999
Anxiety triggers

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Reply 237
Original post by ScaryScience
TMI (girl stuff)

Spoiler

Spoiler