The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Abdul-Karim
Cass Business School (City University) for BSc Investment & Financial Risk Management (they wanted 3As and my insurance AAB so small margin for error)

Yeah, after the first 3 or so lessons, the process of driving starts to become natural. It's just the clutch that might screw you over for a while.

Mashallah seems good BSc is more maths right than essay i presume.

Hopefully it will be easy i dont feel like walking at all.
You got 3 As already... which is the highest you can get at AS. I'm not sure if this is a serious question but.. yeah, you wouldn't be disadvantaged when applying. Congratulations on those results :biggrin:

I'm going to be dropping one of the a's and I'll be carrying aab to A2, and the b is like 73% which is quite low.
Original post by MathsAddict
Mashallah seems good BSc is more maths right than essay i presume.

Hopefully it will be easy i dont feel like walking at all.

https://www.cass.city.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate/courses/investment-and-financial-risk-management#courses-details=1

Here's the course outline. Yeah it's quite quantitative.

I'm not looking to drive until after I graduate anyway. Just want to get the process over and done with. Start your practicals asap, don't wait until after theory, tbh.
If you think you handle A2 and believe in yourself why not but beware if you miss out on AAA even they might not give you a place. Depends on what subjects as well. You seem to have a solid foundation so i dont see why not

Original post by HeavyTeddy
Yes, you should apply for A*AA courses. Generally, predicted grades work on the assumption of getting one grade higher than you got in your AS. If it's a course you really want to do, getting an offer will certainly motivate you to achieve your predicted grades and meet the offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks!
Original post by Noura*
I'm going to be dropping one of the a's and I'll be carrying aab to A2, and the b is like 73% which is quite low.

That's not a problem. Generally predicted grades are +1 your AS grades. All the best. I had a B with one of my AS exams 77% average and converted into A* at A2 (without retakes). It's perfectly viable, I wish you the very best!

Besides, if your college/6th form doesn't cash-in your AS grades, the universities will only see your predicted grades and not current grades. Either way, you're fine.
https://www.cass.city.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate/courses/investment-and-financial-risk-management#courses-details=1

Here's the course outline. Yeah it's quite quantitative.

I'm not looking to drive until after I graduate anyway. Just want to get the process over and done with. Start your practicals asap, don't wait until after theory, tbh.

Seems like a nice degree tbh

Emm yeah why not start my lessons and get this out of the way my moms looking to buy man a german whip lol

Whos SophiaLDN bruv i just saw on first page GOD DAMN
(edited 9 years ago)
Buff is rather subjective, in its entirety.

Story of my life. It doesn't matter, just keep moving forward.

How has your holidays been?

A*A*A are ****ty results?
That's not a problem. Generally predicted grades are +1 your AS grades. All the best. I had a B with one of my AS exams 77% average and converted into A* at A2 (without retakes). It's perfectly viable, I wish you the very best!

Besides, if your college/6th form doesn't cash-in your AS grades, the universities will only see your predicted grades and not current grades. Either way, you're fine.

Thank you, that's very heplful. All the best to you too.
Original post by Noura*
Hi guys,
For my as results I got aaab, is it worth applying for a course that now asks for A*AA or should I apply next year? Ive asked on another thread too but I think they're just trying to not hurt my feelings loool.

Yeah deffo apply sis :smile:
Seems like a nice degree tbh

Emm yeah why not start my lessons and get this out of the way my moms looking to buy man a german whip lol

Whos SophiaLDN bruv i just saw on first page GOD DAMN

My mum offered to buy me a Nissan Micra. But you know them ones where you have to park on the other side of London else you're going to get gunned down so I politely declined.

I'm not sure. She's rather physically attractive, however, I must agree.

Original post by Secretnerd123
A*A*A are ****ty results?

Not my A level results. I was actually referring to my GCSEs in which I didn't fair too well.
My mum offered to buy me a Nissan Micra. But you know them ones where you have to park on the other side of London else you're going to get gunned down so I politely declined.

I'm not sure. She's rather physically attractive, however, I must agree.

Not my A level results. I was actually referring to my GCSEs in which I didn't fair too well.

LOOL you know them ones if i get parred i am taking public transport no dead whip.

Nah i had a quick peek only saw cover photo but astaghfurullah fam
Anyways follow me @insidious.free.palestine instagram

Add man on snapchat: Snapperboy12 some dumb name

Follow man @ twitter @Awooweilkaweeyn

I miss TSR
Yeah deffo apply sis :smile:

Inshallah I will, thanks.
Anyways follow me @insidious.free.palestine instagram

Add man on snapchat: Snapperboy12 some dumb name

Follow man @ twitter @Awooweilkaweeyn

I miss TSR

Your twitter name tho :rofl:
LOOL you know them ones if i get parred i am taking public transport no dead whip.

Nah i had a quick peek only saw cover photo but astaghfurullah fam

If you have a dead car, your marriage prospects go down by about 90%
Your twitter name tho :rofl:

Truss me bare, so much banter on there but also bare twitter sheikhs as well, its not a bad thing but on instagram its a whole different person LOOOL
If you have a dead car, your marriage prospects go down by about 90%

There is a way i can get Audi nothing haram or illegal buh it defo wont be a dead whip white car with tinted windows. My shukansi or game has gone up by %90 here marriage most defo buffness already high but even higher.

I am looking to get married soon anyway these stupid girls in south london always half naked and talking to me make it difficult to sustain this lifestyle :colone:
Truss me bare, so much banter on there but also bare twitter sheikhs as well, its not a bad thing but on instagram its a whole different person LOOOL

Ah i need to make a new twitter account. Do u follow the somali guy 'manz out here cuz'. I think his name is hamdi (bit weird name for a guy). Hes hilarious!
There is a way i can get Audi nothing haram or illegal buh it defo wont be a dead whip white car with tinted windows. My shukansi or game has gone up by %90 here marriage most defo buffness already high but even higher.

I am looking to get married soon anyway these stupid girls in south london always half naked and talking to me make it difficult to sustain this lifestyle :colone:

:lol:..

Despite my amazingly good looks and charming characteristics. I seem to be failing on this front. I liked some girl but turns out I've just been allocated into the friendzone. So.. :sad: Why is love so difficult?
Ah i need to make a new twitter account. Do u follow the somali guy 'manz out here cuz'. I think his name is hamdi (bit weird name for a guy). Hes hilarious!

Weird name lol nah i just made it not too active but i will definetly get my followers up. There are lot of funny people on there me being on of them.

Quick Reply