The Student Room Group

Getting a job at LUSH

Hey, currently in the process of applying for a Christmas job at Lush. Anyone have any advice for the cover letter? Heard people saying Lush love creative cover letters... Not sure if this is true or not? Any insight from anyone who has applied and/or been offered a job at lush will be much appreciated! :smile:
Original post by ehowie
Hey, currently in the process of applying for a Christmas job at Lush. Anyone have any advice for the cover letter? Heard people saying Lush love creative cover letters... Not sure if this is true or not? Any insight from anyone who has applied and/or been offered a job at lush will be much appreciated! :smile:

Hi I'm just waiting to hear back from my trial shift at Lush. My cover letter wasn't creative, it was just basic and stated why I loved Lush, why I supported their ethics and why I would be a good candidate to work there. I also did opt to email my cover letter along with my CV to the store manager rather than print it out on paper that would probably go in the bin shortly after, so maybe my eco friendly attitude helped there.

Good luck with the application! :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by amspawforth
Hi I'm just waiting to hear back from my trial shift at Lush. My cover letter wasn't creative, it was just basic and stated why I loved Lush, why I supported their ethics and why I would be a good candidate to work there. I also did opt to email my cover letter along with my CV to the store manager rather than print it out on paper that would probably go in the bin shortly after, so maybe my eco friendly attitude helped there.

Good luck with the application! :smile:

Awwww that's a great help actually, I was the same didn't do anything creative and pretty much wrote the exact same as you! That gives me hope about getting an interview at least haha! How did your trial shift go? Thanks for taking the time to reply!
Original post by ehowie
Awwww that's a great help actually, I was the same didn't do anything creative and pretty much wrote the exact same as you! That gives me hope about getting an interview at least haha! How did your trial shift go? Thanks for taking the time to reply!

Hi the trial shift went really well, I sold lots of items and got to play with lots of products but I've just found out I didn't get the job so I'm quite sad.

Best of luck with the application process and when they give you an interview just be really confident and not shy of touching people.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending