The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Thornton Science Park

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Finally!! Haha I'm from North Wales only about 30 mins away so I'll be living at home. Looking forward to starting?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Original post by tdmc265
Finally!! Haha I'm from North Wales only about 30 mins away so I'll be living at home. Looking forward to starting?

Posted from TSR Mobile

hell yeah! can't wait
I'm doing chemical engineering but so far haven't found anyone else! still haven't heard back about accommodation so getting nervous!
Reply 23
Original post by tdmc265
I'll be studying Maths at Thornton starting in September... Anybody else??

Im doing maths too :smile:
Reply 24
Original post by Cara2408
Im doing maths too :smile:

Cool! Where are you from? Looking forward to starting? :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by tdmc265
Cool! Where are you from? Looking forward to starting? :smile:

Im from Manchester/wigan area. How about you? And i cant wait either just need the accommodation email though.
Reply 26
Im from Manchester/wigan area. How about you? And i cant wait either just need the accommodation email though.

Not too far then! I'm about 30 mins away in North Wales so I'll be living at home. Just want to start now ha!
Reply 27
Original post by tdmc265
Not too far then! I'm about 30 mins away in North Wales so I'll be living at home. Just want to start now ha!

About an hour in the car but a nightmare for trains haha and i am so prepared for it i bought everything i could possibly need the day after results day. So how old are you?
Reply 28
About an hour in the car but a nightmare for trains haha and i am so prepared for it i bought everything i could possibly need the day after results day. So how old are you?

Haha really! You're too organised, I haven't bought a thing yet! I'm 21, you? Do you know anyone else doing maths?
Reply 29
Original post by tdmc265
Haha really! You're too organised, I haven't bought a thing yet! I'm 21, you? Do you know anyone else doing maths?

Im 17 and honestly i dont know anyone thats going to chester haha and how were your results? Did you get them this year?
Reply 30
Im 17 and honestly i dont know anyone thats going to chester haha and how were your results? Did you get them this year?

You'll soon meet people! When do you turn 18? Noo I got mine a few years ago just finally decided to go to uni haha! How did you do in yours?
Reply 31
Original post by tdmc265
You'll soon meet people! When do you turn 18? Noo I got mine a few years ago just finally decided to go to uni haha! How did you do in yours?

On sunday and ahh okay that makes sense and i did okay could have done better overall but im happy with my maths results
Reply 32
Original post by tdmc265

Posted from TSR Mobile

I also live in North Wales and will be travelling back and forward - its not a bad trip to Thornton really.
Anyone doing mechanical engineering? Don't know anyone doing it so far...
Original post by AshleyBolger
Anyone doing mechanical engineering? Don't know anyone doing it so far...

Yes I am :smile: thank god I'm not alone! I don't know anyone either :tongue:
Reply 35
I'm doing computer science. So excited yet soo nervous! Thornton Science park looks amazing!
I'm gonna be studying Chemical Engineering.
Original post by MaisieSnowdon
Yes I am :smile: thank god I'm not alone! I don't know anyone either :tongue:

Yeah! I now know two people doing the same course as me!! Where are you from?
Reply 38
Hope you enjoyed your first few days. I will try and meet you all at somepoint
Reply 39
Original post by AdamThomas56
finally found someone else doing maths!! :biggrin:
Where are you from? I'm from warwickshire

Also starting maths this year. I'm from Ellesmere Port.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending