middlesex nursing

Scroll to see replies

Heyy everyone.
Just got a unconditional at mdxuni for adult nursing :smile:
Can't wait to meet everyone and get started :smile:
Sameee!!! So happy

Posted from TSR Mobile
We'll done , is anyone doing mental health nursing
Heyy guys does anyone know which days I should go in to drop off my occupational health form etc .

Thanks x
Original post by hahachic
Heyy guys does anyone know which days I should go in to drop off my occupational health form etc .

Thanks x

Drop in is on a Wednesday, 2-5pm.

See you all in September!
Has anyone gotten a reading list ?
Got an offer for ivy room standard but the payment schedule is causing me problems :frown: also my occupational health check didn't go too well feel so gutted no idea what going to happen now :frown:
Original post by Nadiakhatunx
Got an offer for ivy room standard but the payment schedule is causing me problems :frown: also my occupational health check didn't go too well feel so gutted no idea what going to happen now :frown:

What's happened with occupational health ?
Original post by roachesandratsx
Drop in is on a Wednesday, 2-5pm.

See you all in September!

Thankss yupp see ya there !!
Original post by SadiaAlia29
What's happened with occupational health ?

I have eczema and right now it just happens to be really bad on my hands, just my luck for it to go bad when I need an occupational health check. So basically they didn't give me the clearance but said they will give me another chance and call me back in a month to see if it's cleared up, it just depends on wether the uni will have a problem with that or not :frown:
I have eczema and right now it just happens to be really bad on my hands, just my luck for it to go bad when I need an occupational health check. So basically they didn't give me the clearance but said they will give me another chance and call me back in a month to see if it's cleared up, it just depends on wether the uni will have a problem with that or not :frown:

That sucks a lot! Have you tried Betnovate cream? Was in hospital as a kid for eczema but since I've started using a combo of Betnovate, Doublebase Gel and Diprobase Ointment it has kept at bay.

Oh sorry to hear that but I don't see why they are making that an issue! Well if you want some help my friend had eczema and we did this home remedy for her, it was really bad on the inside of her elbows and her neck. We cleaned it first with wipes soak in hot water and salt then rub some mix of black seed oil, lemon and honey then wraped it with clean wet wipe soaked in warm water, it's been 1yr and somewhat now and it's clear but it was clear less than a month of doing the treatment !

Try it it may work for you if you not allergic or irritable to any of those things !
(edited 9 years ago)
Guys does anyone know if we can write temporary bank details for the nhs bursary application because my bank said the next appointment available to open a student account is 28th August and I don't know if I should wait that long :/ helpppp
Original post by hahachic
Guys does anyone know if we can write temporary bank details for the nhs bursary application because my bank said the next appointment available to open a student account is 28th August and I don't know if I should wait that long :/ helpppp

Hey I don't think you should just incase. Which bank are you trying to set up with ?
I think waiting till 28th should be fine considering we won't get our first monthly payment until we actually start or enroll I think
Original post by SadiaAlia29
Hey I don't think you should just incase. Which bank are you trying to set up with ?
I think waiting till 28th should be fine considering we won't get our first monthly payment until we actually start or enroll I think

Ohh okayy I thought I'd have to get the application done ASAP because I've left it pretty late anyways , but that's good news lol and it's HSBC
Thanks for answering xx
So I've been reading through the NHS BURSARY leaflet and its says we should get our first payment ten days after they get a confirmation from the university.

Now is this when we get the confirmation or they send another to the bursary ppl ?? Confused :s-smilie:

I think just to be safe maybe put a another account info in there till setting up a student, it can always be changed.

BTW HOW OLD IS EVERYONE ?
21 :smile:
Thank you guys for the eczema advice :smile: x 19 :smile:
Original post by omolara12
We'll done , is anyone doing mental health nursing

Hi, Im doing mental health nursing. Im waiting for by dbs clearance and not sure if you can start without the clearance.

Quick Reply