The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Southampton Firmers 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jellybellys
Hi guys - was wondering whether anyone could help! I'm coming to Southampton this year (yay!) but as the uni was my insurance, my student finance application was to another uni! Does anyone know how I transfer it to southampton? It says restarting an application can take 6 weeks to process (which I think is too late for me in terms of paying uni fees :/)

You just need to call SFE and they'll change it for you. :smile:
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 261
Does anyone know when we will hear about accommodation, btw I accepted a insurance offer so I didn't go through clearing or adjustment or anything

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ollierc
Does anyone know when we will hear about accommodation, btw I accepted a insurance offer so I didn't go through clearing or adjustment or anything

Posted from TSR Mobile

I accepted a firm offer and still haven't heard anything whatsoever :frown:
Original post by scientific222
Doing 4 years Mechanical Engineering! Btw how many people have got accommodation offers, I've been waiting ages

I'm doing Mechanical engineering too! I got an offer at wessex lane.
I'm doing Geology and Physical Geography and I haven't had an accommodation offer yet for Wessex Lane?
Reply 265
Hi everyone!

There is still accommodation at liberty point- you need to call them to book a place. It is close to the university and it's a nice place to live. Some of my friends have lived there in their first year.

http://www.libertyliving.co.uk/student-accommodation/southampton/liberty-point/residence-information
My accommodation has been processing since Thursday, when do you guys think I'll be made an offer?
Reply 267
Original post by Sarah13579
My accommodation has been processing since Thursday, when do you guys think I'll be made an offer?

Soon- within 2 weeks I should imagine.
Anyone here in montifiore 3 in Wessex lane accommodation. I got my offer on the 14th and am so excited to get there now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone in Rolls Court, Chancellors Court, Glen Eyre?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RoseannaT
Anyone here in montifiore 3 in Wessex lane accommodation. I got my offer on the 14th and am so excited to get there now

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm montefiore 3 too! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anybody applied through clearing and has taken over a day for them to respond (still haven't)
Reply 272
I accepted southampton as my firm and applied for accommodation way back in March and still haven't heard anything, so don't panic people :P
Original post by Sun_Bear
I haven't applied for accommodation yet, may i ask how you know tom gant? he goes to my school lol

We used to go to school together for a few years when I was younger. We went to Danes Hill together :smile:
Original post by DebbieeS
I'm montefiore 3 too! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yay that's exciting! Do you know how we find out our flats or rooms?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 275
Do we need to respond to our offer in any way?
Reply 276
I'm in Richard Newitt halls studying geophysics, anyone else here in richard newitt? Sorry if you are, you'll have to live with me
Original post by danb396
I'm in Richard Newitt halls studying geophysics, anyone else here in richard newitt? Sorry if you are, you'll have to live with me

I am!! I'm sure you're not that bad! I'm studying politics and economics :smile:
Reply 278
Ohh you'll see. But that's good, I'm glad I'm not alone. Do you know anything like where or when we go or generally anything about life?
Original post by danb396
Ohh you'll see. But that's good, I'm glad I'm not alone. Do you know anything like where or when we go or generally anything about life?

Unfortunately, I know no more than you :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending