The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Warrington Campus Manchester Hall

hey guys im starting Chester uni in September to study Marketing and public relations with media studies and im looking for private accomodation with an en suite. I've applied for it and I've received an offer for Manchester Hall but im not sure if its en suite because it says 'single standard room' and im like getting so stressed and stuff and im so clueless about this uni stuff and im hoping one of you kind people can help me :-) (when we see each other I'll give you some dank kool aid and we can watch crazy things on the internet together) also id really appreciate if i knew a few people before i start uni just so we can prepare for freshers and become best pals for life :-)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by amisharma
hey guys im starting Chester uni in September to study Marketing and public relations with media studies and im looking for private accomodation with an en suite. I've applied for it and I've received an offer for Manchester Hall but im not sure if its en suite because it says 'single standard room' and im like getting so stressed and stuff and im so clueless about this uni stuff and im hoping one of you kind people can help me :-) (when we see each other I'll give you some dank kool aid and we can watch crazy things on the internet together) also id really appreciate if i knew a few people before i start uni just so we can prepare for freshers and become best pals for life :-)

Hi I have been offered the same halls! Studying social work :-) x
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by elliemayh
Hi I have been offered the same halls! Studying social work :-) x

Ahhh sound :biggrin: I'll see you there buddy! I dont know whether the rooms an en suite though i dont think i can share a bathroom lolll x
Reply 3
Ahhh sound :biggrin: I'll see you there buddy! I dont know whether the rooms an en suite though i dont think i can share a bathroom lolll x

I know I was worried about the same thing! But oh well there are worse things in sure :-)

Which floor/ flat number are you in? X
Reply 4
Haha yeah guess ur right bring it on, im on the ground floor dunno what flat number though wbu? Im Amisha btw :-) x
Reply 5
Haha yeah guess ur right bring it on, im on the ground floor dunno what flat number though wbu? Im Amisha btw :-) x

Third floor :-)
And Ellie May :-)
Glad I have found someone else! Not spoken to anyone else yet! X
Reply 6
Hai Ellie may :-) ahhh yas me too! First pal of Chester lol where are u from? X
Reply 7
Hai Ellie may :-) ahhh yas me too! First pal of Chester lol where are u from? X

Barnsley. You? x
Reply 8
Original post by elliemayh
Barnsley. You? x

Wolverhampton x
hi! I've been offered the same, but i'm on the second floor right between you guys! :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by dandelacour
hi! I've been offered the same, but i'm on the second floor right between you guys! :smile:

ahh sound mate, what will u be studying? Im guessing ur names dan? :-)
yeah haha :P i'm doing sports coaching, I seem to be the only one on here actually doing something like that! but at least I've found people i'm gonna actually be living with/near :smile:
Reply 12
Hey guys im in Manchester Hall too second floor :smile: coming over from Northern Ireland
Reply 13
yay! I havent found anyone doing the same as me either lol im really feeling to change my accomodation so i have an en suite but im not sure lol like it actually stresses me out that we have to share bathrooms :-( my uncle did sports coaching in Warrington n now he lives in Chicago :biggrin: & yes dude absolutely love the Irish accent!
Reply 14
I really wanted en-suite too but just got a single standard small room :-/ im a bit of a clean freak so I hope people clean up after themselves like no nail clipings on the floor lol but im sure it'll be fine
I applied for en-suite too for the same reason, I don't think many people actually got it though, we can apply for a change once we've accepted the accommodation we have though and if there's places left then we could get lucky! and that's pretty cool about your uncle, what's he doing in Chicago? :smile:
Reply 16
Guys i emailed Chester and they said that my room is an en suite but im so confused cause my offer says its an single standard small room so idk.. Haha thanks hes a semi pro coach for a soccer team which is pretty cool :-)
Reply 17
That sounds promising I think i'll send an email to see if I got en suite
that's pretty cool :smile: and I think I might do the same, although if yours isn't en-suite then I doubt mine is either
Reply 19
yeah do it and see what they say. im praying that it is haha but the accommodation at Chester email doesn't work so i just emailed enquiries. hope you get an en suite guys :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending