The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

I need to offload Giroud, only got a point from him which is not good at all.

Is it likely he will make the starting XI in all games or is he just a regular sub?
If anyone wants to get rid of Davies i'd look at Clyne, been outstanding today and Saints have good fixtures coming up.
I said it last season and I'm gonna say it again. I hate Liverpool.
Had Clyne on the bench. All 3 of my bench players scored good points (Sig, Vlaar, Clyne). Vlaar will come on though for Ben Davies.
Brilliant from Sterling, goal and assist and should get bonus points. Reckon he'll comfortably be best value for money in terms of midfielders. All I need now is Azpilicueta to not play for Chelsea so Siggy can come off my bench...
All 3 of my Liverpool players scoring points, so good. This is why I have liverpool players, when they score points it makes up for the disappointment of seeing Liverpool win.

Original post by James A

Is it likely he will make the starting XI in all games or is he just a regular sub?

Wenger saying he's not match fit, should be starting within the next few weeks, especially as Sanogo looking useless as ever in front of goal.
happy with that match - 2 players playing, both scored well, and both should get BPs.

Its all about costa now though.. 2 goals minimum please.. :biggrin:

(not going to happen)

Edit.. my bad, its Jovetic time :cool:
(edited 9 years ago)
bad week for predictions but a great week for FF!

sterling, ramsey, silva, sturridge and rooney all scored for me
still waiting for 2 chelsea players too; nice!
Got Silva on my team brahs
Not doing too badly :u: Goals from my captain Rooney and Sterling-clean sheet for Kompany I hope! Still got Costa, Hazard and Ivanovic left to play also.
Original post by James A

Giroud is a good player I'd keep him-not many at his price as good.
I find it funny how many people (myself included) are desperate for players not to play because players on the bench did well. Siggy will come in for me because B.Davies didn't play and hopefully Jose will not play F.Luis so I can get Clyne coming in.
Does anyone know if B.Davies will be a regular sub or will he start playing again soon?
I haven't had internet for a couple of weeks and forgot to join the league, am I still able to?

I threw my team together pretty quickly a couple of weeks ago with the plan of going back and adjusting it later, but I never got the chance. 5 non-starters, including Ross Barkley. It killed me watching the deadline pass knowing he was in my starting line up ha. I'll definitely be making a few transfers this week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Danny the Geezer
Giroud is a good player I'd keep him-not many at his price as good.

:holmes:

hows it going man? the shoutbox is so different these days
Original post by James A
:holmes:

hows it going man? the shoutbox is so different these days

Yo. Yeah it's not bad-you? And hmm yeah I doubt I'll ever re-sub.
happy with midfield, and defense is not great (but its not great for most, so thats ok)

Strikers have been dissapointing.. lukaku I will keep, he was not 100% fit, and have high hopes for him this season,

Jovetic though was disapointing today.. will give him a little while longer, and see how he goes.

Captain costa needs to save my weekdn..
Original post by fallen_acorns
happy with midfield, and defense is not great (but its not great for most, so thats ok)

Strikers have been dissapointing.. lukaku I will keep, he was not 100% fit, and have high hopes for him this season,

Jovetic though was disapointing today.. will give him a little while longer, and see how he goes.

Captain costa needs to save my weekdn..

I have a back four of Jones, Debuchy, Kompany and Ivanovic....plus Vlaar on the bench who scored 8-can't compromise on defence lots of clean sheet points to be had.
I have a back four of Jones, Debuchy, Kompany and Ivanovic....plus Vlaar on the bench who scored 8-can't compromise on defence lots of clean sheet points to be had.

no doubt defensive scores could be high this week, but with only 4 clean sheets so far, for most people it will be an average/bad defensive week. I have clyne who scored well, and still luis to come, but its not exactly a CS haul this week for most :smile:
Broken the 50 mark with Azpi to play. Not a terrible first week, Giroud and Jovetic we're a little disappointing and I'm a little concerned about Jovetic with no money to swap him and no real viable replacements at 8 mil right now.
Yo. Yeah it's not bad-you? And hmm yeah I doubt I'll ever re-sub.

I'm good, just making the most of these holidays :bigsmile:

yep, it's just not worth paying nowdays :moon:

Quick Reply

Latest