Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScaryScience

Spoiler

Spoiler

TMI (girl stuff)

Spoiler

I can't relate to the problems with hormones but I'm currently on my period too and it's being horrible to me :frown:
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
don't know why I even bother posting here anymore.

all this website seems to do is remind me how nobody wants to talk to a ****ed up loser like me or how the internet is full of right wing tossers.

meh.

People are all screwed up but we still want to talk to you. Let no one diminish your value :smile: we're here for you
Aaaahhhh! I need to get away

Spoiler

Reply 246
I done it i done it i done it :biggrin:

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1408291517.119253.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yay! Well done lovely. Why on earth can't I rep you? :frown:
Reply 248
Original post by tradingmyheartforyours
Yay! Well done lovely. Why on earth can't I rep you? :frown:

You probs need to rep more people out of mental health, go spam chat for reps :wink: haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Original post by bubble999

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by lauraaaaa

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by PandaWho

Posted from TSR Mobile

PRSOM :woo: Amazing! :jumphug:
Original post by bubble999
Anxiety triggers

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Reply 252

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Meaty_man

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Anonymous
Aaaahhhh! I need to get away

Spoiler

Spoiler

I've come to accept my situation-single, mateless and jobless. And before you say "change it" I will tell you I have been trying-I started working volantrary (as I am signed off work) and I thought it woiuld make me mates-no.I thought it would give me a purpose, But now I'm looking to step up into paid work and I know I can't because of my health. I dropped out of uni three times. Good courses too. I can't get a gf as I am restricted to online dating (simply just don't go out enough or know enough people or work with anyone) plus prefer getting to know people online. And I have looked online but its a minefield. The guys just want one thing so I've been told and the girls are too picky. That's if you meet someone with your personality and looks criteria that lives near you-and even then they'd have to accept and understand my problems. And I just don't see it. That's even if I really want a relationship. Then there's the mates. Most people in my experience aren't true. I met a mate through my music hobby and we went to nights and worked on music but he just started blanking me. My uni mates have long moved on literally and metaphorically. I don't have anyone where I volunteer or where I live or from school or college. Then there's the health, namely depression and paranoia. I know my situation is largely circumstantial and I don't take anti-deps but tbh my care has been atrocious. They keep changing doctor and social worker. They misdiagnosed me for a fair few years. They keep cancelling appointments. They haven't so much as hinted about offering me therapy which can quadruple the effectiveness rate when combined with meds. So what do I do? I know I can't live like this much longer but what do I do? I just envisage a liffe of unhappiness. It's what I've come to know anyway.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

yeah and heaviness :frown:
PEEPS I'M GETTING THERAPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only I missed the first session because the letter came late and then Dad took a few days to give it to me :sigh:

Will have to ring up on Monday and apologise profusely :colondollar:

Also: Really wanna text E. Someone save me from myself :s-smilie:
Original post by WelshBluebird
:frown: :hugs:.
You can always PM me if you need someone to chat to.

Original post by tradingmyheartforyours
People are all screwed up but we still want to talk to you. Let no one diminish your value :smile: we're here for you

thanks guys :hugs: sorry I am just really not in a good place right now & stuff, just badly need something to change, lately when I get down it's just beyond painful, really just feels overwhelming, spent like an hour last night just crying on & off :frown:
Reply 259
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
PEEPS I'M GETTING THERAPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only I missed the first session because the letter came late and then Dad took a few days to give it to me :sigh:

Will have to ring up on Monday and apologise profusely :colondollar:

Also: Really wanna text E. Someone save me from myself :s-smilie:

thats a massive positive hun! :biggrin:

on facebook if you want to chat :jumphug:

Latest