If you had to employ ONE gender...

This poll is closed

which gender would you employ?

Men 67%
Other 11%
Women23%
Total votes: 57
Which gender would it be?

It'll be interesting to see different viewpoints from both sides.

I believe men and women give different positives to the workforce for the record.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
Original post by TheGuyReturns

You don't have to answer. It's OK.
Depends what the job was :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I employ women only....it's because I'm a pimp
Men.

I couldn't afford to have all my employees taking maternity leave.
Reply 7
Defiantly females.
Reply 8
One thing, and possibly the only thing, The Apprentice has taught us is that if you instruct a bunch of women to work together, all they'll do is bitch at each other.
Erm...

Guys are probably more likely to get along with each other (less talking behind each others' backs). Then again task given might not be finished or finished properly (not with all guys but offense kind of intended, sorry)

Although they might not get along well... resulting in screaming matches (not necessarily but pretty likely), I'm more inclined to say female. This is a little biased though. :tongue:
Original post by Caedus
One thing, and possibly the only thing, The Apprentice has taught us is that if you instruct a bunch of women to work together, all they'll do is bitch at each other.

Oh yeah drama and lots of it. I remember someone called Susan(Chinese) ha
Reply 11
Original post by bittr n swt
Oh yeah drama and lots of it. I remember someone called Susan(Chinese) ha

Exactly. And it's the same every year. Men seem to work together just fine (minus a few clashing egos) whereas the females seem to do nothing but bicker.
What's the job? How many people am I employing?
Men.
I'd rather employ women, because I'd feel much more comfortable working alongside them as I'm a female myself.
Reply 15
For what job, how many and at what cost...?
Can I say genderfluid? Best of both worlds...
Men.

Much less drama , much more work getting done.
I wouldn't employ someone based on gender.. I'd employ them based on credentials.
Reply 19
Job description?

Quick Reply