awesome! im in BD-G-2-09 the facebook group link you posted didnt show up :s
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 101
Original post by MeganOliviaC
Hey! I'm in a mixed flat in Bede! Flat Where are you? :biggrin:
(also there's a bunch of us from Bede chatting in here if you're interested :biggrin:
<Facebook group and flat address removed by mod. Please use PM>

thats awesome! im in BD-G-2-09, the facebook links didnt show up :s-smilie:
Original post by abi_153
thats awesome! im in BD-G-2-09, the facebook links didnt show up :s-smilie:

Hey! That's my flat! Hey roomie! I've found 2 others in our flat too! The group is called "De Montfort University Bede Hall 2014 - 2015" if you want to have a search for it :smile: (there's one called "De Montfort University Bede Hall 2014-2015" too but no ones talking in that one :3)
Reply 103
Original post by abi_153
awesome! im in BD-G-2-09 the facebook group link you posted didnt show up :s

I do believe we are in the same flat!

BD-G-2-01

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 104
Hey! That's my flat! Hey roomie! I've found 2 others in our flat too! The group is called "De Montfort University Bede Hall 2014 - 2015" if you want to have a search for it :smile: (there's one called "De Montfort University Bede Hall 2014-2015" too but no ones talking in that one :3)

Ahhh! this is so awesome :smile: ive been trying to find people! ill join the chats for sure, what are you studying?
Reply 105
Original post by Jhouse
I do believe we are in the same flat!

BD-G-2-01

Posted from TSR Mobile

ah awesome! what are you studying? im so glad im in a mixed flat
Original post by abi_153
Ahhh! this is so awesome :smile: ive been trying to find people! ill join the chats for sure, what are you studying?

I'm doing Digital Marketing and Social Media :biggrin: What about you?
Reply 107

thats cool, im doing arts and festival management with drama :smile: are you adding any people on facebook?
Hi is there anyone here doing mathematics at de monfort?
Original post by abi_153
thats cool, im doing arts and festival management with drama :smile: are you adding any people on facebook?

I've just added our flat mates. No one else yet, though :smile:
Original post by meganroseboyle
I noticed there isn't really a proper thread for this, so instead of checking every week or so I decided to start one.

Who's firmed De Montfort? And what are you studying? Also what are your plans for accommodation?

I've firmed De Montfort and I hope to be studying Journalism (single honours). Is anyone else going to be studying Journalism at DMU?

hi! I'm doing journalism at dmu in sept too!
Original post by meganroseboyle
I noticed there isn't really a proper thread for this, so instead of checking every week or so I decided to start one.

Who's firmed De Montfort? And what are you studying? Also what are your plans for accommodation?

I've firmed De Montfort and I hope to be studying Journalism (single honours). Is anyone else going to be studying Journalism at DMU?

I'm studying single honours Journalism !! Hi ! :smile:
Hi im moving in to liberty park block 6.. studying media production.. whos in block 6

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Muaath Saif
Hi im moving in to liberty park block 6.. studying media production.. whos in block 6

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am! Floor 1, Flat 3!
I look forward to seeing you :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 115
Original post by livssouthwell
Wooo! Still good though! x

Are you in Facebook? We have a group of DMU First year student studying Accounting and Finance there. Just type: DMU UG Accounting and Finance 2014 and you will get it.

Hi have you possibly got access to the digital marketing and social media timetable yet please? My partner Jess is supposed to start tomorrow but has been delayed in getting her student ID card and doesn't know the timetable for her course as cant access the DMU log in without her card. She is first year for the course stated. Would really appreciate it if you could help!

Thank you in advance
Hi. I'd advise she gets up early tomorrow and goes to the student gateway FOTAC at 8:30 when it opens to ask and they will direct her from there. A bit annoying but the only thing really so she knows for sure! Good luck :smile:
For everybody whose now just entered DMU, as a choice for next year is it an advisable university to attend for a great student experience, cheap nightlife, superb freshers and good teaching standards of the university itself? Journalism is what I'm interested in. Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest