The Student Room Group

Is this the perfect female figure?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by teampunishment
This is perfection.. nice and athletic:

Oooh yes. Maybe a little skinny but that's definitely something to aim for!
Original post by кяя
This is the lowest I'm willing to offer

Nice, but not my favourite. I think you like more athletic people than me.
Original post by кяя
I think abs on a girl is really attractive. Adds a little shape. A flat belly with nothing is a bit...too soft for me. But for people that don't work out it may be a bit too much.

What about these?

hnnng

lightly defined abs are hot

but this is way too much:

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Nice, but not my favourite. I think you like more athletic people than me.

What would you find attractive, then? Post pic, I'm curious

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by кяя
What would you find attractive, then? Post pic, I'm curious

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've done it a few times on here, but Sophie Morgan, Heather Crook, sunny leone, Aishwarya rai all have figures I really love
Pretty close. Curvier is better.
Original post by Throwaway221
No curves?! She has quite big boobs for a slim woman and a defined waist...

So you call her slim but are shocked that someone said no curves?

I don't think that works out.
She isn't overweight, she's a healthy weight for her height as has been discussed by her before.

That's your opinion. It's not the opinion of a lot of other people. Personally I think she looks great.

I'd wager that, that opinion is mostly shared by slightly overweight people

Curves are Kim Kardashian, Fat isn't curvy it's fat
Original post by Deteriorate
I'd wager that, that opinion is mostly shared by slightly overweight people

Curves are Kim Kardashian, Fat isn't curvy it's fat

I'm 5"8 and 127lbs. Awkward.

You can be curvy and skinny, or curvy and fat, or anything on between. It's a shape. She's a healthy weight for her height. She isn't skinny but she certainly isn't fat.
I was at the European Athletics Championships that ended today and gotta say, there are some real good looking ladies there.

However, I don't think muscles on women look good.
Original post by SarcasticMel
So you call her slim but are shocked that someone said no curves?

I don't think that works out.

Erm you know there's such a thing as being slim and curvy. Curvy used to mean having a defined waist, hips, boobs and a bum until larger women stole the word to simple mean overweight.
I'm 5"8 and 127lbs. Awkward.

You can be curvy and skinny, or curvy and fat, or anything on between. It's a shape. She's a healthy weight for her height. She isn't skinny but she certainly isn't fat.

I wasn't talking about you. awkward.
She looks overweight tbh.
I wasn't talking about you. awkward.
She looks overweight tbh.

She isn't overweight. I think it's worrying you think that is "fat"

This is amazing. Maybe without the weird veiny arm? The back view is perfection, the day I get a bum like that is the day my work is done! Haha. I prefer bodies that look like some hard work has gone into them, having good genetics alone isn't a reason to envy someone really.
She isn't overweight. I think it's worrying you think that is "fat"

I think it's worrying that you feel threatened by images of slimmer women.
I think it's worrying that you feel threatened by images of slimmer women.

I don't. Hahaha so once again you can't have a preference without being insecure? :rolleyes:

As I've said Im slim myself. I think skinny women can look great. But in my opinion, Sophie Morgan has a gorgeous figure. I personally think her figure is nicer than my smaller one.

If anyone's insecure it's you, who cant stand someone having a different preference to themselves as you're obviously not confident in your own ideas of attractiveness and need the confirmation if others to validate it
First of all, all three are photo-shopped and very few women can achieve that body shape. That said, I'd love to have a body like!!
I don't. Hahaha so once again you can't have a preference without being insecure? :rolleyes:

As I've said Im slim myself. I think skinny women can look great. But in my opinion, Sophie Morgan has a gorgeous figure. I personally think her figure is nicer than my smaller one.

If anyone's insecure it's you, who cant stand someone having a different preference to themselves as you're obviously not confident in your own ideas of attractiveness and need the confirmation if others to validate it

Everyone can see it's you as soon as I suggested my idea about overweight people mostly supporting overweight looking models you instantly told me your weight.

Lol. Please stop.
Everyone can see it's you as soon as I suggested my idea about overweight people mostly supporting overweight looking models you instantly told me your weight.

Lol. Please stop.

Because you implied I was overweight, so I was pointing out that I was not.

Well done about not addressing everything I posted by the way.
(edited 9 years ago)
I didn't imply that, that was your insecurity.

Nobody is laughing at me just because you say it.
Begone fatty!

Considering you just called me fat now, you clearly did imply it. It's not an insecurity to state facts. You said "people who find her attractive are overweight", given I said she was attractive, you were clearly saying you thought I was overweight. I was pointing out that your statement was wrong, as I am fairly thin and find her attractive.

It's not just because I saw it, members on TSR regularly talk about hilarity on the forums and "aggressive insecure bodybuilders" are one of our favorite methods of entertainment :teehee:

Quick Reply

Latest