The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

40odd with Costa, Hazard and Filipe left
Should I change Davies or Cameron? Whose price is likely to fall by more?

Can only transfer one of them, don't really want to take a point cut.
48 with 2 to play..

Captain costa though could bring this week back on target if he can get a good haul
Kompany clean sheet :u:
Original post by James A
I'm good, just making the most of these holidays :bigsmile:

yep, it's just not worth paying nowdays :moon:

Yep-where do I apply to be a community assitant? :colone:
Original post by Danny the Geezer
Yep-where do I apply to be a community assitant? :colone:

You could PM potally tissed and ask if there are any forums you would like to be a CA in that have a free space.

Send him a PM via his profile here:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=253940

I loved the use of the ' :colone: '

:colone:
Can someone explain to me how transfers work after the season has begun?
49 with hazard, costa and Cahill to play

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RedDevil014
Should I change Davies or Cameron? Whose price is likely to fall by more?

Can only transfer one of them, don't really want to take a point cut.

At the moment neither are showing major signs of their price dropping. Cameron is 22.6% of the way to a price drop and Davies 33%. Should be fine for a few days at the very least. You can check out price changes here.

At the moment I'd more likely drop Davies, costs more and looks like he has to earn his place before playing.

Original post by Endless Blue
Can someone explain to me how transfers work after the season has begun?

You get 1 free transfer per week and can role over 1 free transfer to the next week to have 2 free transfers for that game week. You can never have more than 2 though so if you don't use it for 3 weeks you'll still have 2 FT rather than 3. So between now and 11:30am on Saturday you can one transer.

If you use more transfers than you have free then each one will give you -4 points on your total points.

At any point in the season you can use your wildcard and this lets you have an unlimited amount of transfers for that week with no penalties. You also get a second wildcard in January but it has to be used in January only.
no panicing like last year - just a simple defensive transfer this week.. probably just davis out, replaced with a defender who will actually start, to give me a bit more rotation at the back
Original post by ..DT..
Broken the 50 mark with Azpi to play. Not a terrible first week, Giroud and Jovetic we're a little disappointing and I'm a little concerned about Jovetic with no money to swap him and no real viable replacements at 8 mil right now.

I've got Jovetic too and don't really know whether to get rid or not :s-smilie: Might get 60mins next week but could miss out altogether.
Reply 1271
Looks like 12 point hit if 1 of my desired players is back from injury.
4 point hit already on sorting defence out
(edited 9 years ago)
Dunno whether to switch out Mata for Ramsey or make a defensive/goalkeeper transfer.
Original post by Qari
Looks like 12 point hit if 1 of my desired players is back from injury.
4 point hit already on sorting defence out

why that much of a big hit already?

I kinda get people taking hits after 3-4 weeks, when you can see how players are performing.. but after just 1 week? its not enough time to judge if a player will do well, or even regularly score points..

Only reason it seems possible is if you have 2-3 non-starters in your team..
Torn about whether to bring Siggurdson in for Eriksen just to get the price rise...
Reply 1275
Original post by fallen_acorns
why that much of a big hit already?

I kinda get people taking hits after 3-4 weeks, when you can see how players are performing.. but after just 1 week? its not enough time to judge if a player will do well, or even regularly score points..

Only reason it seems possible is if you have 2-3 non-starters in your team..

4 point was because of 1 non-started and 1 not playing full game.
the other 8 if the player I want to get is playing then I need to get rid of another to fit him in.

And I took 32 point hit this time last year :tongue:
Original post by Qari
the other 8 if the player I want to get is playing then I need to get rid of another to fit him in.

32 points? Why wouldn't you just play your wildcard?
Reply 1277
Original post by paddyman4
32 points? Why wouldn't you just play your wildcard?

was saving it for a later time. I did quite a lot of transfers in the first half of the season. Only slowed down/stopped when FPL cup started
Original post by Qari

32pt hit?? thats 9 players :eek:
Original post by Qari

could you not do this all more slowly, to avoid hits?

Quick Reply

Latest