The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Uni of Manchester Freshers 2014-15

Scroll to see replies

Hey everyone,

I'm just wondering if it's better to wait until I move into my hall with my flatmates before I buy wristbands/tickets? I'm worried about them selling out, but I also don't want to buy tickets for events that none of my flatmates are going to!

Cheers :smile:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by stuartdavid95
Hey everyone,

I'm just wondering if it's better to wait until I move into my hall with my flatmates before I buy wristbands/tickets? I'm worried about them selling out, but I also don't want to buy tickets for events that none of my flatmates are going to!

Cheers :smile:

I'm wondering the same thing and am planning on waiting, unless I can talk with my flatmates first and see what they're planning on doing. :smile:
Original post by bekbok
I'm wondering the same thing and am planning on waiting, unless I can talk with my flatmates first and see what they're planning on doing. :smile:

Yeah I think that sounds like the best bet :smile:
Original post by purrpuff
im doing international management too :smile:

ive found my flatmate and hes doing this course too :smile:
Original post by kellyyyl
I just got oak house too! - BE.1.60.415

you must be my next door neighbor haha im flat 61 same floor haha!
Original post by mouqs
Anyone for PPE or living in Oak House (beech court) next year?
it sounds lazy, however I don't fancy reading the previous 100 pages of this thread.

im beech court :smile:
I'm beech court too, I've got BE.3.37 :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2167
Good lord I don't even have an accommodation email yet, this is scaring me D:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got my accommodation today and I'm in Fallowfield, Ashburne Hall. Not sure how I feel about this, I seriously didn't want a catered halls. Does anyone know how likely I am to change my accomodation at this stage if I ring the accomodation services tomorrow? Or anyone else in Ashburne? :colondollar:
Original post by ReanneC96
you must be my next door neighbor haha im flat 61 same floor haha!

Woo! Think you're the closest person I've found so far:biggrin:
Original post by utannx
Good lord I don't even have an accommodation email yet, this is scaring me D:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me neither... :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nathan0012

Don't be - they told me that they are still processing the accommodation offers and everyone should have them over the next few days :smile:
Reply 2172
So Richmond Park lot - Who's joining me in W.3.16.122
Original post by Kamila21
Got my accommodation today and I'm in Fallowfield, Ashburne Hall. Not sure how I feel about this, I seriously didn't want a catered halls. Does anyone know how likely I am to change my accomodation at this stage if I ring the accomodation services tomorrow? Or anyone else in Ashburne? :colondollar:

Was that in any of your choices?

Me too I'm in the city centre with self catered at Denmark road if you wanted to do a swap? Don't know if that is possible. x
Original post by Jordanap
Was that in any of your choices?

It was my 2nd choice, but on reflection going catered is really not for me. Surely somebody else would appreciate it much more, but I want to stay in Fallowfield.... Can't seem to find any info about swapping before term starts though! :/
Original post by Katie373
Me too I'm in the city centre with self catered at Denmark road if you wanted to do a swap? Don't know if that is possible. x

What is it you're unhappy about? X
What is it you're unhappy about? X

The room looks brilliant it's just I really had my heart on Fallowfield and didn't manage to get any of my three choices. So when I got my offer for Denmark Road it came as a bit of a shock and am not really sure what to expect. What do you not like about Ashburne?
Hello everyone, just wondering if everyone has received their welcome letters or not? Because I haven't so starting to get slightly worried.
Reply 2179
Original post by bekbok
I'm beech court too, I've got BE.3.37 :smile:

Hey, I'll also be in beech court. Unless that number after BE means another building or something we must be neighbours!
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending