Original post by Black Rose
Doctor Who related username? :awesome:

Yup :smile:
Original post by WeepingAngel14
Yup :smile:

Weeping angels are my favourite :h: What do you think of Capaldi? :smile:
Weeping angels are my favourite :h: What do you think of Capaldi? :smile:

At first, I didn't really like him. But now, I've decided I'd wait until the first episode to see what I think of him. :smile: You?
At first, I didn't really like him. But now, I've decided I'd wait until the first episode to see what I think of him. :smile: You?

The same really. I thought that he was too old to be the doctor, they should have been getting younger :lol: I'll be waiting too :smile: I haven't seen him act except on that DW ep, but that was a minor role :smile:
The same really. I thought that he was too old to be the doctor, they should have been getting younger :lol: I'll be waiting too :smile: I haven't seen him act except on that DW ep, but that was a minor role :smile:

That episode is one of my favourite :smile: I love Donna.
Original post by karmacrunch

Deal with it C :colonhash:

:laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well you could make me an honorary member :biggrin:
That episode is one of my favourite :smile: I love Donna.

I do too :five: She was really funny :biggrin: I didn't like the episode with that big bug thing on her back though :redface:

I think my fave episodes were the scary ones.. maybe.. Satan's Pit, Midnight, The Waters of Mars..
I do too :five: She was really funny :biggrin: I didn't like the episode with that big bug thing on her back though :redface:

I think my fave episodes were the scary ones.. maybe.. Satan's Pit, Midnight, The Waters of Mars..

I love those episodes too. :smile:
The End of Time is an all time fave as well. :biggrin:
Hi :smile: I'm Bonnie, and I'm going into year 10 this year!

Kinda of a late reply to this thread - I've been dragged along to the Sea Life centre by my little sister (although secretly I wanted to go! :colondollar:)

Anyways I'm taking Maths (OCR), Statistics (...) English Lit and Lang (AQA), Triple Science (OCR 21st Century), French (AQA), German (AQA), Religious Studies (OCR), Drama (OCR) - so 11 all together!

I'm hoping to go into Medicine (typical I know...), so will do all the usual sciences and maths for A Level:smile:

Does watching TV count as a hobby? (Sherlock, Doctor Who, Teen Wolf, Game of Thrones, etc, etc.) I also like reading, writing, and I occasionally bake something worth eating :tongue:

I'm actually really looking forward to start year 10! Is it weird that I'm looking forward to starting GCSE work?
Original post by meganissleeping
hiyaaaaa im megan and I'm going to be in year 10 in September :smile:

right so I actually dont know which GCSE's im taking in terms of boards and stuff bc my school is awful and doesnt tell us anything, but in terms of subjects im taking Maths, English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, French, Religious Education, Drama, History and Graphics!
My hobbies and interests include filmmaking (you can see my youtube channel here, even though i dont like any of my videos anymore and havent uploaded in three months youtube.com/meganissleeping), interior design and anything creative really :smile:

I'm really worried about year 10 as we've hardly been told anything so any help would be appreciated lol :clap2:

I didn't know any of my exam boards or anything in year 9 either. You'll have plenty of time to ask once you're back at school :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I love those episodes too. :smile:
The End of Time is an all time fave as well. :biggrin:

I loved most of the David Tennant ones :yep: He was the best! And from the couple of 9th doc eps I've seen, they're good too :smile: I liked it when David returned in the 50th anniversary special :biggrin:
Original post by bonnie_x

Kinda of a late reply to this thread - I've been dragged along to the Sea Life centre by my little sister (although secretly I wanted to go! :colondollar:)

Anyways I'm taking Maths (OCR), Statistics (...) English Lit and Lang (AQA), Triple Science (OCR 21st Century), French (AQA), German (AQA), Religious Studies (OCR), Drama (OCR) - so 11 all together!

I'm hoping to go into Medicine (typical I know...), so will do all the usual sciences and maths for A Level:smile:

Does watching TV count as a hobby? (Sherlock, Doctor Who, Teen Wolf, Game of Thrones, etc, etc.) I also like reading, writing, and I occasionally bake something worth eating :tongue:

I'm actually really looking forward to start year 10! Is it weird that I'm looking forward to starting GCSE work?

Sherlock! <3
Are you sherlocked? :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
How have I missed this?! D:

Hey guys, I'm a year 11 (or is it 12 now*:holmes:) and I like stalking other people's threads (:colone:) so feel free to ask if you want any help with anything*:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I loved most of the David Tennant ones :yep: He was the best! And from the couple of 9th doc eps I've seen, they're good too :smile: I liked it when David returned in the 50th anniversary special :biggrin:

David Tennant is my favourite! :biggrin: It was so funny when he would do that breathing-through-clenched-teeth. :smile: Matt Smith is a very close second. Series 5 was the best. :smile:
Original post by Arithmeticae

Hey guys, I'm a year 11 (or is it 12 now*:holmes:) and I like stalking other people's threads (:colone:) so feel free to ask if you want any help with anything*:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am Obito Uchiha and I'm going to become a Hokage and surpass you!!!.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Like the title Arithmie? :colone:

Original post by Mr...
We are a sly bunch

Spoiler

I'll be sure to ask :yep:

WE? :lolwut:
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Mr...
:hi: Bonnie. Welcome to :tsr:. Any questions just ask, we're here to help :yep.

Game of Throne :five:

Spoiler

Yup, I'm currently binge-watching at it the moment! I'm on the bit where -(season 3 spoiler)

Spoiler

Original post by AngelPhys
I am Obito Uchiha and I'm going to become a Hokage and surpass you!!!.

That wasn't a question, that was a comment

Still got around 60 eps (counting fillers) to go before I'm up to date :frown:

Original post by Mr...
We are a sly bunch

Spoiler

I'll be sure to ask :yep:

Strong everything

Original post by karmacrunch
Like the title Arithmie? :colone:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Adjectives :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile
David Tennant is my favourite! :biggrin: It was so funny when he would do that breathing-through-clenched-teeth. :smile: Matt Smith is a very close second. Series 5 was the best. :smile:

Everyone loves David xD Haha yeah :biggrin: Smith is okay, haven't seen much of Eccleston episodes to say anything about him though. I hope Capaldi is good!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Year 12 for you now :tongue:
Original post by Vionar
Well you could make me an honorary member :biggrin:

Yeah... I could. :colone:

Omg Wabble is never ending!! :O
Original post by bonnie_x

Hi Bonnie and welcome!

Haha, how was the Sea Life centre? :tongue:

Out of your options, I'm taking German and RS. Do you know which boards you're on?

Same with A-Level choices and maybe Medicine. I'm not sure yet!

Welcome again and ask any Qs! :biggrin:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest