The Student Room Group

Where can i meet cute educated guys?

I'm in Birmingham and I feel like all the guys around here just want to be wannabe chavs and frankly they are all rather irritating. I just want to meet someone who is like minded and so that we can actually exchange a good conversation. :s-smilie: But where do I meet someone like that?

Scroll to see replies

At univeristy
How old are you if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 2
Original post by jamez870
At univeristy
How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

I guess its not that long till uni but I'm going to be a cat lady I know it and 16
Well what sort of things are you interested in, that you would like to share in conversation?
Original post by Anonymous
I'm in Birmingham and I feel like all the guys around here just want to be wannabe chavs and frankly they are all rather irritating. I just want to meet someone who is like minded and so that we can actually exchange a good conversation. :s-smilie: But where do I meet someone like that?

I feel you, I'm from Essex and I'm 18 can't wait to meet some fabled nice guys in a couple of weeks
Reply 5
all the guys around here just want to be wannabe chavs

I don't want to be a wannabe chav,

I am a wannabe chav.

No, I'm not a wannabe chav,

I am a chav.

u ****ing wot m8

I don't wanna box man trust me
Reply 6
Original post by 'Ello Dave!
Well what sort of things are you interested in, that you would like to share in conversation?

Well anything, science, religion, doctor who if needs be
Reply 7
Original post by Charlie_Lou
I feel you, I'm from Essex and I'm 18 can't wait to meet some fabled nice guys in a couple of weeks

Ahah lucky you :tongue:
Reply 8
Original post by louieee
I don't want to be a wannabe chav,

I am a wannabe chav.

No, I'm not a wannabe chav,

I am a chav.

u ****ing wot m8

I don't wanna box man trust me

Haha :unimpressed:
Reply 9
Haha :unimpressed:

I don't know what you're saying.
Original post by louieee
I don't know what you're saying.

I'm saying that wasn't funny

Haha I live in Birmingham as well, and go to KES! I'm 15 years old, and well seeing as it is a private school, majority of the boys are educated, bar a few imbeciles, and quite a lot of good looking guys (not being homo):smile:
Original post by TheCynicalAdult
Haha I live in Birmingham as well, and go to KES! I'm 15 years old, and well seeing as it is a private school, majority of the boys are educated, bar a few imbeciles, and quite a lot of good looking guys (not being homo):smile:

I've noticed that for some reason guys at grammars or private school think they are god
I've noticed that for some reason guys at grammars or private school think they are god

Not really...
Not really...

The ones I've met :confused:
Not really...

you're so cynical m8
I'm saying that wasn't funny

I think you're adorable u wot I'm being stalked thankyou :3 goodnight
Reply 17
guaranteed OP is asian
Original post by muzman
guaranteed OP is asian

OP is german why did you think i was asian?
Original post by louieee
I think you're adorable u wot I'm being stalked thankyou :3 goodnight

So confused right now :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending