The Student Room Group

Girls: Pubic hair preference on guys

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LickingCarpet
What is your personal preference or do you not care at all.

In the middle; not too hairy and not completely bare!
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Without being graphic it's much more practical.

I actually don't know what you mean, please explain.
Surely it should be a matter between a woman and her boyfriend and not really any of our concern? As would be the case of a man's opinion? Or between two members of a same-sex couple?
Not really fussed but keep it tidy at the very least.

:coma:

Its like you're trying to make my ovaries explode!
I'd actually love to let mine grow a little and then stencil-shave the Bat-signal into them... Not sure how my GF would react though :K:
Preferably completely gone

So you even want the hair between the butt cheeks to be completely
shaved?
Shaved.

Gawd it's like us guys have to spend all our time trying to look good for you gals, the opposite sex will never understand
Original post by Blue_Mason
So you even want the hair between the butt cheeks to be completely
shaved?

Doesn't matter if it isn't but would be nice

Original post by MAESTRO265
Gawd it's like us guys have to spend all our time trying to look good for you gals, the opposite sex will never understand

What?
Original post by 99DeadBaboons
I'd actually love to let mine grow a little and then stencil-shave the Bat-signal into them... Not sure how my GF would react though :K:

Lmfao I saw this without seeing who'd posted it and was in stitches, then saw the user name and it all makes sense :lol:
Doesn't matter if it isn't but would be nice

What?

We spend our time grooming ourselves while girls can do whatever and get away with it. It shouldn't be like that
Original post by MAESTRO265
We spend our time grooming ourselves while girls can do whatever and get away with it. It shouldn't be like that

No, girls have to groom too.
Do you know how hard it is to shave your balls LOL.
I'd hate it if it was all shaved off down there, ew. I don't mind natural. Obviously if it's an absolute forest then trimming a bit would be nice.
Other people than girls are fans of dick too. :frown:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ldsbabe
Its literally vile when men shave down there. No exaggeration, hugest turn off ever.

go write for a tabloid.
you'd fit right in.
Ridiculous the proportion of TSR females who want a shaved male compared to elsewhere, almost reflects the pompous poshness of the site. Like pubic hair is something dirty and only dirty people have it, like men who haven't got two A*s and an A at a-level. Like the kind of people who are on benefits and have six children have pubic hair so why would a gentleman stemming from west eleven have it, I mean all this gay hatred because feminine men are sick in the head hey let's go shave my pubic hair and shape my eyebrows slightly because I wear black cashmere and smoke marlboro lights bitches no ladies line up for my shaven rich dick in your louboutins because I went to greenwich to study medicine #STEM #upperclass #shavenpubesbecausemasculineenoughtopullitoff #smoothboyskin #intimacy #finerthingsinlife
Being shaved is weird. It's like we're hairy everywhere else and the transition from hairy legs, snail trail to BALD pubic area just looks really weird. Balls are better shaved though, so they get some loving too :wink:
Completely shaved is vile. It looks like a naked mole rat and is an absolute NIGHTMARE to maintain.
Original post by louieee
Ridiculous the proportion of TSR females who want a shaved male compared to elsewhere, almost reflects the pompous poshness of the site. Like pubic hair is something dirty and only dirty people have it, like men who haven't got two A*s and an A at a-level. Like the kind of people who are on benefits and have six children have pubic hair so why would a gentleman stemming from west eleven have it, I mean all this gay hatred because feminine men are sick in the head hey let's go shave my pubic hair and shape my eyebrows slightly because I wear black cashmere and smoke marlboro lights bitches no ladies line up for my shaven rich dick in your louboutins because I went to greenwich to study medicine #STEM #upperclass #shavenpubesbecausemasculineenoughtopullitoff #smoothboyskin #intimacy #finerthingsinlife

So what you're telling me is that with my grades and background, the only preventing scores of girls from spontaneously throwing away their underwear and throwing themselves at my crotch is my hairy cock. #TheMoreYouKnow

Quick Reply

Latest