The Student Room Group

Guys. Could you find this type of body attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
I need to buy some more. I used to be a 28J but I came off the pill and now I'm a 30G/28GG (much more reasonable :h:) and I need new ones. I'm currently wearing some cheap 30FFs I picked up and the quadboob is killing me :zomg:

I used to be a 32J then came off my antipsychotic so am a smaller size too :biggrin: hooray for new bras!! I literally get so excited at the prospect of a trip to Bravissimo :tongue:
Original post by Roshany
My german teacher thought i was psycho and called him ugly i was so close to killing her :unimpressed::kungfu:

How disgraceful. When Finnick kissed him in THG: CF... I died. Dream come true okay? Dream come true.
Original post by Anonymous
I used to be a 32J then came off my antipsychotic so am a smaller size too :biggrin: hooray for new bras!! I literally get so excited at the prospect of a trip to Bravissimo :tongue:

Me too! I get my swimwear from there. Or the figleaves outlet :sexface: I love EM's CH bras...gives dat tavern wench cleavage.
I need to buy some more. I used to be a 28J but I came off the pill and now I'm a 30G/28GG (much more reasonable :h:) and I need new ones. I'm currently wearing some cheap 30FFs I picked up and the quadboob is killing me :zomg:

Damn with a bust that size, do you get tempted to play with 'them' in the shower? :dance: :wink:
Unfortunately not since they don't make past an E cup.

Ahhh they're underwear is nice though🙌 bit of an odd question but don't your breasts feel heavy? Always wondered, I've never dated a girl with breast larger than a C so never asked lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cityking94
Damn with a bust that size, do you get tempted to play with 'them' in the shower? :dance: :wink:

Any girl that claims not to do so is a filthy liar.
Original post by BradleyLawrence
Ahhh they're underwear is nice though bit of an odd question but don't your breasts feel heavy? Always wondered, I've never dated a girl with breast larger than a C so never asked lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know, I'm always sad it never fits :frown:

Hahaha, well, because they're a small back size, they're not as large as say, a 34G (a 34G is bigger than a 30G, it's proportionate) but they're a bit heavy without a bra or anything. In a proper fitting bra however, they're not much bother.
Any girl that claims not to do so is a filthy liar.

I know, I'm always sad it never fits :frown:

Hahaha, well, because they're a small back size, they're not as large as say, a 34G (a 34G is bigger than a 30G, it's proportionate) but they're a bit heavy without a bra or anything. In a proper fitting bra however, they're not much bother.

Oh alright, that's good it's not to much of a bother lol 🙌🙌

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cityking94

Pretty sure all girls do that!
Original post by JayJay-C19
How disgraceful. When Finnick kissed him in THG: CF... I died. Dream come true okay? Dream come true.

I completely agree :colone:
Original post by BradleyLawrence
Oh alright, that's good it's not to much of a bother lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha yeah, they're only a pain when trying to squeeze past people/things and you end up faceboobing people or getting stuck. Both have happened to me :lol:

YEAH. Eveyrone does :lol: Boobs are awesome.
She's alright but I won't lie, I was disappointed by the (lack of) boobs.
Original post by Roshany
I completely agree :colone:

I was staring. I was like can I join in pls? Two hot lads just wow. Why do this to me Hunger Games?
Me too! I get my swimwear from there. Or the figleaves outlet :sexface: I love EM's CH bras...gives dat tavern wench cleavage.

Ooh yes, I do like bikinis too - I'm lusting after the Jecca longline by Cleo! I like the PL shape from EM best :biggrin:

Wow that's quite fascinating, I don't blame them to be fair! :biggrin:
Reply 54
I have a figure similar to this girls,very small boobs and a curvier bottom half. I keep seeing on here guys going on about how they prefer bigger boobs... Even girls with decent sized boobs are deemed "too small"

Anon because of sensitive issue.

I would "prefer" bigger boobs, wide hips and big ass, but it's not a dealbreaker at all if the girl doesn't have those things. Same with girls that like a man to have six packs, but they won't just reject him if he didn't have it. It really is quite irrelevant.

As long as the woman's face is attractive to me and she isn't overweight or skinny, I'll definitely her.
Original post by JayJay-C19
I was staring. I was like can I join in pls? Two hot lads just wow. Why do this to me Hunger Games?

:p:D:tongue:
Original post by Roshany
:p:D:tongue:

I was like OH HEEEEELL NO, FINNICK - GET YO' HANDS OFFF MAAAAA MAN.
Haha yeah, they're only a pain when trying to squeeze past people/things and you end up faceboobing people or getting stuck. Both have happened to me :lol:

YEAH. Eveyrone does :lol: Boobs are awesome.

Loooool I'm pretty sure most people wouldn't mind, especially if they are men lmao getting stuck ahahaha imagine that, being jammed in-between a narrow passage cause your boobs are to big

Where you from anyway?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 58
too fat and boobs too small
Ooh yes, I do like bikinis too - I'm lusting after the Jecca longline by Cleo! I like the PL shape from EM best :biggrin:

I like the letters from evie swimsuits :h: My boobs don't like PLs, they jump out :/ :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending