The Student Room Group

Is this the perfect female figure?

Scroll to see replies

This is apparently an amalgamation of features men and women find 'perfect' into a 'perfect' male and female body. This pretty much shows there is no objective 'right' answer when it comes to this topic.

nuacc7ltqum7jedyyhze.jpg
Original post by SarcasticMel
So you call her slim but are shocked that someone said no curves?

I don't think that works out.

You can be curvy and slim.

Also, this thread is making me think what the hell have I done with my time this summer.
Original post by Danz123
This is apparently an amalgamation of features men and women find 'perfect' into a 'perfect' male and female body. This pretty much shows there is no objective 'right' answer when it comes to this topic.

nuacc7ltqum7jedyyhze.jpg

lol @ Harry Styles hair. Yuck.

Posted from TSR Mobile
yes
Reply 124
Nah, hbb face though, see sig, love me some Barbara Palvin,a s face trumps body (as long as she's slender)

The girl from the Blurred Lines video has dat ass and dem teds

Could probably tihnk of some others

The Anna Faith chick has a great body as well

Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
Erm you know there's such a thing as being slim and curvy. Curvy used to mean having a defined waist, hips, boobs and a bum until larger women stole the word to simple mean overweight.

Not really. Fat is fat and curvy is curvy and slim is slim.
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Considering you just called me fat now, you clearly did imply it. It's not an insecurity to state facts. You said "people who find her attractive are overweight", given I said she was attractive, you were clearly saying you thought I was overweight. I was pointing out that your statement was wrong, as I am fairly thin and find her attractive.

It's not just because I saw it, members on TSR regularly talk about hilarity on the forums and "aggressive insecure bodybuilders" are one of our favorite methods of entertainment :teehee:

I called you fat because you called me meathead.

Lol no i didn't again don't twist my words I said
"I'd wager that, that opinion is mostly shared by slightly overweight people."
Which prompted you to answer in the style of No sir not me <Enter weight>

You are insecure. Lel.

Not really. Fat is fat and curvy is curvy and slim is slim.

Curvy is a shape. You can be skinny and curvy, fat and curvy, ir skinny and straight or fat and straight.
Original post by Deteriorate

Lol no i didn't again don't twist my words I said
"I'd wager that, that opinion is mostly shared by slightly overweight people."
Which prompted you to answer in the style of No sir not me <Enter weight>

You are insecure. Lel.

But that was blatantly meant to imply me.

I'm not insecure. I like my figure. I was literally stating a fact to disprove your point. That's all.

Ah, you say "lel". Got it. *adds another childish miscer to the block list*
Once again no your insecurity led you to believe it meant you.

lel run away little chubby monster

No it was clearly implied. Why would I be inscecure? I have a good figure, I'm always up for self improvement, but I'm not stupid enough to think I'm "fat".

See again you're calling me fat. And then claiming you didn't and saying I'm insecure. Clearly compensating for something :wink:
No it was clearly implied. Why would I be inscecure? I have a good figure, I'm always up for self improvement, but I'm not stupid enough to think I'm "fat".

See again you're calling me fat. And then claiming you didn't and saying I'm insecure. Clearly compensating for something :wink:

I'm obviously compensating for my tiny tinyyyyyy penis and my fatttt bellyyyyyyyyy my little odd body shaped friend
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88

This is amazing. Maybe without the weird veiny arm? The back view is perfection, the day I get a bum like that is the day my work is done! Haha. I prefer bodies that look like some hard work has gone into them, having good genetics alone isn't a reason to envy someone really.

hnnnng. i know that may seem too muscular to some but that looks great
Curvy is a shape. You can be skinny and curvy, fat and curvy, ir skinny and straight or fat and straight.

Not in my eyes.

And that is why you already lost the argument, she observed your behavior, you simply insulted her appearance (which by the way you have no way of knowing about so this is doubly stupid).
Not in my eyes.

I guess everyone has different opinions about what's curvy, which is why topics like this are so varied, because everyone's opinions different
And that is why you already lost the argument, she observed your behavior, you simply insulted her appearance (which by the way you have no way of knowing about so this is doubly stupid).

Lol exactly :lol: I dunno what his problem is. I said that to him because he was aggressively pushing his opinions, not because of his looks.
I guess everyone has different opinions about what's curvy, which is why topics like this are so varied, because everyone's opinions different

Lol exactly :lol: I dunno what his problem is. I said that to him because he was aggressively pushing his opinions, not because of his looks.

Well I see curvy not as a shape but as a type.

Not to mention "boohoo you insulted me, I better insult you back".

She has/had pictures up
Well I see curvy not as a shape but as a type.

Not to mention "boohoo you insulted me, I better insult you back".

I see what you mean. I guess "hourglass" is a better word to use for a shape.

Lol exactly
Original post by manchesterunited15
She has/had pictures up

Of my face, which you can't really tell whether I'm "fat" or not from?
Of my face, which you can't really tell whether I'm "fat" or not from?

There's a link in your sig to your blog which has body pictures

Quick Reply

Latest