The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

2014 Birmingham Ashcroft Accommodation

Hello!! :smile: is anyone going into Ashcroft, Block 4, flat 28?
Reply 1
I'm in flat 30, so we're pretty near each other!
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
Flat 32 so also pretty near :smile:
Reply 3
Ahh okay! Does anyone have an idea whether the whole of block 4 is single sex? I found out that my room (flat 28) was, so if it was all like that?
Reply 4
Original post by nikitaislame
Ahh okay! Does anyone have an idea whether the whole of block 4 is single sex? I found out that my room (flat 28) was, so if it was all like that?

Mine is mixed, so I guess not.

Also what is everyone doing about freshers wristbands? Are most people going for the £60 one because that's what I've heard, but I haven't got mine yet.
Reply 5
Original post by leigh_
Mine is mixed, so I guess not.

Also what is everyone doing about freshers wristbands? Are most people going for the £60 one because that's what I've heard, but I haven't got mine yet.

Mine's mixed too, so glad I didn't get an all girls flat! Are you guys on the Facebook group?

I've bought the £60 one, you can always sell some of the tickets, and I think it's better to be able to decide nearer the time whether you want to go or not, it'd be horrible to be in the situation where everyone in your flat was going to the freshers ball except you!!
Reply 6
Original post by lizz-ie
Mine's mixed too, so glad I didn't get an all girls flat! Are you guys on the Facebook group?

I've bought the £60 one, you can always sell some of the tickets, and I think it's better to be able to decide nearer the time whether you want to go or not, it'd be horrible to be in the situation where everyone in your flat was going to the freshers ball except you!!

The Ashcroft one? I've sent a request but I don't think anybody's added me in yet. I'm in the Pritchatt's Park group though.

And yeah, that's what I was thinking. I'll buy the £60 one tomorrow then!
Reply 7
Original post by leigh_
The Ashcroft one? I've sent a request but I don't think anybody's added me in yet. I'm in the Pritchatt's Park group though.

And yeah, that's what I was thinking. I'll buy the £60 one tomorrow then!

I didn't realise there was an Ashcroft one :colondollar: I'm in the Pritchatt's park one though. Make sure your name is on the list, because someone saw me there and messaged me saying he was in my flat wooo :smile:
Reply 8
What courses are you guys doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by leigh_

Posted from TSR Mobile

Natural Sciences, with Maths and Chemistry as my major subjects. How about you? :smile:
Reply 10
Medical science :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by leigh_

Posted from TSR Mobile

Law! I feel a bit of the odd one out now haha. Okay I think i'll get the £60 ticket?? I was worried about no one else in my flat being prepared & buying one but i guess there'll be plenty of other people around :smile::smile:
Reply 12
Original post by nikitaislame
Law! I feel a bit of the odd one out now haha. Okay I think i'll get the £60 ticket?? I was worried about no one else in my flat being prepared & buying one but i guess there'll be plenty of other people around :smile::smile:

i was the only person in ashcroft last year studying law lol.

Ashcroft is fun!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending