The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Lonsdale Hall

Hey, just got my offer of accommodation, 006 Quarndon Lodge, Lonsdale. Studying education studies and trying to change to joint honours wih English. Anyone else staying there and what you studying?

Scroll to see replies

I'll be in Denby Lodge at Lonsdale Hall, I'm doing Sound, Light and Live Event Technology including the foundation year.
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 2
I'm in Fritchley Lodge, Lonsdale Hall. Studying History with Education Studies :smile:
201 Denby lodge in Lonsdale hall
studying Computer games programming
I'm 202 Hartington Lodge, Lonsdale Hall. However, I'm a Notts student on the Medicine with a Foundation Year course.
106 Beeley Lodge :smile: Lonsdale halls doing adult nursing x
I'm in Idridgehay Lodge studying Applied Criminology :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Jess_NII
I'm in Fritchley Lodge, Lonsdale Hall. Studying History with Education Studies :smile:

I'm still waiting to see if I can change mine to joint honours. Are you excited to go? X
Staying at Parwich Lodge, Lonsdale Hall. I literally cannot find anyone else, forever alone :wink:
Reply 9
Original post by Charlizarddd
Staying at Parwich Lodge, Lonsdale Hall. I literally cannot find anyone else, forever alone :wink:

Haha, I'm sure people will start popping up soon. Have you been to Derby before?
Yeah a few times, I live in Leicester so it's not too far to be honest. Why are you from there? :smile:
Yeah a few times, I live in Leicester so it's not too far to be honest. Why are you from there? :smile:

Ah cool :smile: Nope I'm from Hull, what's it like? Ha. X
Derbys a good city to be honest, the night life is quite good (cause they have mosh ;P) and there is nottingham close by if you want something more. In terms of shopping it is brilliant cause they have everything. Besides that I'm not really sure, well not from a university aspect.
Derbys a good city to be honest, the night life is quite good (cause they have mosh ;P) and there is nottingham close by if you want something more. In terms of shopping it is brilliant cause they have everything. Besides that I'm not really sure, well not from a university aspect.

Ah that sounds good then sure I'll be fine :smile: James Thomsen if you wanna add me on Facebook could do with making a few friends before I go ha.
I don't actually do facebook aha, weird I know but it caused my relationship so many problems that it wasn't worth it in the end. Guess I'll just see you there! :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by jamesthomsen
I'm still waiting to see if I can change mine to joint honours. Are you excited to go? X

Was It with English? I'm terrified to go! Excited too though :smile:
102 Idridgehay lodge studying Geography, can't wait to start!
Was It with English? I'm terrified to go! Excited too though :smile:

Hopefully yeah!! I know I can't wait now :smile: name is above if you wanna get me on Facebook. Where are you coming from?
Reply 18
Original post by jamesthomsen
Hopefully yeah!! I know I can't wait now :smile: name is above if you wanna get me on Facebook. Where are you coming from?

I'm not sure which one you are on Facebook. What's your picture? Newcastle :smile: wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not sure which one you are on Facebook. What's your picture? Newcastle :smile: wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, i'm in lonsdale and coming from Newcastle too :smile:x

Quick Reply

Latest