The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Liberty House Cardiff

I've been struggling to find people on here that have their accommodation in Liberty House for 2014/2015, so is anyone going to be staying at Liberty House on here?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I am :smile: What are you studying?
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Abi442
I am :smile: What are you studying?

Finally someone! I'll be studying Pharmacy, you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Cool! So will you be going to Heath Park campus or the main university one? I'll be studying Occupational therapy :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Abi442
Cool! So will you be going to Heath Park campus or the main university one? I'll be studying Occupational therapy :smile:

Main university, I'm slightly regretting my accommodation choice now - it's a 25 minute walk :/ You? Let me guess, you're Heath park? Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by ChloeB43
I've been struggling to find people on here that have their accommodation in Liberty House for 2014/2015, so is anyone going to be staying at Liberty House on here?

I've got accommodation at liberty house :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by _raachy
I've got accommodation at liberty house :smile:

Wahey another! Feeling a lot better now :smile: What are you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Wahey another! Feeling a lot better now :smile: What are you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here, Can't wait! :smile: adult nursing :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by _raachy
Same here, Can't wait! :smile: adult nursing :smile:

I'm getting really excited now, although everyone in Liberty I know of so far is studying at Heath Park Campus! Literally so many nurses floating around haha have you got freshers sorted? I'm so undecided on the SU or electric wristband?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
I'm getting really excited now, although everyone in Liberty I know of so far is studying at Heath Park Campus! Literally so many nurses floating around haha have you got freshers sorted? I'm so undecided on the SU or electric wristband?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw i'm sure that there will be other people studying on the main campus :smile: nope, I haven't got anything sorted because I don't know what everyone is doing :/
Reply 10
Original post by _raachy
Aw i'm sure that there will be other people studying on the main campus :smile: nope, I haven't got anything sorted because I don't know what everyone is doing :/

I hope so, I don't want to feel alone and away from everyone haha I think there won't be many because it's 25 minutes walking away from the main campus *cries* yeah I just bought the electric one as it was fairly cheap and they were apparently selling quite quick, I can see myself ending up buying the SU one too though :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
I hope so, I don't want to feel alone and away from everyone haha I think there won't be many because it's 25 minutes walking away from the main campus *cries* yeah I just bought the electric one as it was fairly cheap and they were apparently selling quite quick, I can see myself ending up buying the SU one too though :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure it will all work out:smile: did you buy the electric one for the both weeks or just the first? I don't know what to do :frown:
Reply 12
Original post by _raachy
I'm sure it will all work out:smile: did you buy the electric one for the both weeks or just the first? I don't know what to do :frown:

I bought the first week, I don't know many people who have bought both weeks and I think one week of constant partying will probably be taking its toll by the second week haha I'll wait until I know my flat details/hopefully some of my flat mates too before I buy the SU one as I'll know whether they've bought it or not etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
I bought the first week, I don't know many people who have bought both weeks and I think one week of constant partying will probably be taking its toll by the second week haha I'll wait until I know my flat details/hopefully some of my flat mates too before I buy the SU one as I'll know whether they've bought it or not etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah that's a good point! I'm going to buy the first week now:smile:
Reply 14
Original post by _raachy
Yeah that's a good point! I'm going to buy the first week now:smile:

Might see you around on some of the events then :smile: Do you know any of your flat details yet? I'm still waiting on all that information :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Might see you around on some of the events then :smile: Do you know any of your flat details yet? I'm still waiting on all that information :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, hopefully :smile: nope, not yet, I had a phone call off liberty living the other day saying something went wrong with my application but that I do have a room :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by _raachy
Yeah, hopefully :smile: nope, not yet, I had a phone call off liberty living the other day saying something went wrong with my application but that I do have a room :smile:

Omg I had this too! I thought I was the only one, it would be so cool if it turns out you're one of my flat mates :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I do not know the details either and I am at LIberty Cambrian Point
Reply 18
Omg I had this too! I thought I was the only one, it would be so cool if it turns out you're one of my flat mates :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awh really I'm glad it's not just me! That would be awesome if we were! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by callmeGeorge
I do not know the details either and I am at LIberty Cambrian Point

Ah LCP is about 10-15 minutes away from Liberty House, what campus are you studying at and what are you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending