:woo::woo::woo: WELL DONE! :biggrin: :congrats:

Edit: And no, I'm not a train.. Just realised what that looked like :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by WelshBluebird

:hugs:
Hey :smile:.

Heya! :biggrin:
Bonjour people. I've been looking for this thread.
Reply 264
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Thanks hun :colondollar:

i can also feed you banana cake smoothered in nutella :yep:

Original post by furryface12
:woo::woo::woo: WELL DONE! :biggrin: :congrats:

Edit: And no, I'm not a train.. Just realised what that looked like :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thankyou, feel so relieved its all done! just got to go and hand it in tomorrow now, massive 4 hour round trip minus busses!
on the verge of treating myself to some very pricey boots that i can't really afford. they're classic black dr martens and i found them at a really good deal (£64 instead of £100), and i have thrown away loads of my shoes recently, so i don't have any flat boots to wear in the winter, which i kinda need to have because i go to uni in scottyland. but they're so expensive and I've already treated myself to a new laptop and other bits and bobs this summer and I'm worried that this sudden impulse to buy these boots is related to BPD? like, i didn't wake up wanting these boots but now its all i can think about. they are pricey but they're such good quality and they will last me ages...

edit - i bought the shoes...
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by PandaWho
i can also feed you banana cake smoothered in nutella :yep:

thankyou, feel so relieved its all done! just got to go and hand it in tomorrow now, massive 4 hour round trip minus busses!

Urgh, that doesn't sound fun! At least then it's done though and you don't have to worry about trying to finish it off late tonight/early tomorrow, I'm sure once you've handed it over it'll be a massive relief!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got another exam that I know I'm failing tomorrow, I've given up any hope of passing any this month, I'll just do them all again and get mitigating circumstances. Still makes me sad though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by purple-duck
Ah, have they been helping with stuff? Other than sleepiness :colondollar: :redface: Yeah but if you're tired then you're tired, difficult to get stuff done at the best of times let alone when sleepy :smile: Though I'm never sure myself when I'm being lazy or it's MH stuff or what :dontknow: Considering I'm really not that bad MH-wise on the grand scale it's probably more lazy :s-smilie:

Well - pokemon fire red, just sort of to have as a keep-sake :redface: I used to have the 2 of them, and sapphire (among others) but I was a stupid small child and decided to sell them in to Game or some place :tongue: Luckily have recovered/rebought most of the games I used to own, though still regretting my silly stupid mistake :colondollar: *glares at younger self "WHY?!"*
Also Pokemon White/Black, because it's really high time I played one of them :tongue: Haven't touched gen 5 yet. (Also need to finish their sequels and then I can have a need to get the 3DS to play X/Y and Saph/Ruby remakes :biggrin:)

I dunno, it's hard to tell if the meds are helping, which I guess means they're probably not doing anything :tongue: Got up at 1pm today :colondollar: I think it's pretty hard to tell whether you're lazy or it's MH stuff, can't really think of how you'd separate the two. :confused:

Ah yeah, I did the same thing. At the time I needed money to buy new games/consoles but it sucks that I probably got hardly anything for them and it would have been nice to still have them. I even had an atari with the "worst game ever made" (ET). When/if I get kids I'm gonna let them "trade-in" games with me then when they're older they can buy them all back. :biggrin:

Fire-red is pretty good, my favorite is the gold remake Heart-Gold. White/black wasn't great imo, I got bored of it pretty fast. I'm currently playing Y and it's pretty good but not the best I don't think - I'm not sure I'd get a 3DS just for X/Y it seems a bit of a waste.

I saw your other post; try not to beat yourself up too much about not doing anything over the summer. It's nice just to have a break I think, you need to relax at least a little after a tiring year at uni. You could always try to do something at christmas?
really struggling today. Thrown sleep, yoga and aromatherapy, plus much tea, but don't seem to be able to shake this feeling of YUCK.
Reply 270
Getting the bus at 7.20am tomorrow im never gonna wake up!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by .snowflake.
really struggling today. Thrown sleep, yoga and aromatherapy, plus much tea, but don't seem to be able to shake this feeling of YUCK.

:hugs:

remember, you're .snow-awesome-flake. :h:
Reply 272
Hello

Long time no see.

How is everyone?
Original post by nohomo
Hello

Long time no see.

How is everyone?

Hey man, how's it going? :smile:

Stuff not great for me but imma soldier on.
Had a nice few days with family, i just need to keep on top of my job seeking stuff. I wish i knew why looking for work makes me so anxious, i even get scared to check my emails or answer my phone when i am half expecting to be contacted. Also terrified about when i go in and what they will say to me :hide: A lot of the people that hang around the jobcentre make me feel so down, i'm sure you can understand why :|

I'm planning to ask about a mentor and who the hell i see to get any support, if its even available. As scared as i am of it all, it's something i need to force myself to do, I've been jobless for too long and i have an overdraft i'm gonna be unable to pay off in time as it is.

And hey, if i have a panic attack on the job i have a good reason to moan at DWP. This is assuming i find a job at all...
Original post by Meaty_man
:/ :hugs: It's hard to believe it's all worth it some times, at least some girls have treated you with respect, even if it took them a while :tongue:

I just wish I could turn my emotions off sometimes eugh.

I done it i done it i done it :biggrin:

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1408291517.119253.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wooooo :smile:.
Well done Panda :smile:

Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
thanks guys :hugs: sorry I am just really not in a good place right now & stuff, just badly need something to change, lately when I get down it's just beyond painful, really just feels overwhelming, spent like an hour last night just crying on & off :frown:

:frown: :hugs:.
If there's anything that I can help, then by all means PM me ok?

PEEPS I'M GETTING THERAPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only I missed the first session because the letter came late and then Dad took a few days to give it to me :sigh:

Will have to ring up on Monday and apologise profusely :colondollar:

Also: Really wanna text E. Someone save me from myself :s-smilie:

wooo :smile:.
Sods law about missing the first session, but still its good news so :smile:.

Original post by Star-girl
Heya! :biggrin:

:smile:. Hope you are ok :smile:.

Original post by DebkoX

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ouch. Time to set a million alarms.

Original post by .snowflake.

:frown: :hugs:
Original post by keromedic
Thanks PD. It really wasn't. My self pity was over 9000. It was also a struggle to keep the jealousy at a 0 and to be nice and supportive to my friends.

Oh no. That is a shame.

Thanks. I'm not really proud. If it's any consolation, I'll never be happy with my grades. Last year I cried because I got a B in Chemistry. If I got all A*s, I'd be crying I didn't get 100s. Though of course...I had due cause this year :tongue:.

Nah, not clearing. I need to take my gap years for my gran's sake.

Oh yeah :s-smilie: I can imagine, similar sort of thing for Jan results this year. Well done for getting through it then :smile:

I think you're allowed to be upset about results if they're not what you were hoping/expecting :redface: Sounds positive with B in Chem last year though :redface: in that hopefully can manage a similarish level with retakes maybe? :smile: Though I imagine it's tough!

Fair enough - I'm not sure what/how to say but that's really kind/selfless of you - as MM said, I can't imagine how tough it must be caring for someone.

Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
really don't know what to do anymore, just feel so lost, I hate so much about myself & the world & I feel so empty & sad all the time.

I just want to stop feeling like this but I don't see how.

I can't keep existing like this, it's too much, I just can't, I want out, but there is no way out.

Sorry for not replying to this sooner :s-smilie: :hugs:

I'm sorry you had a rough night :frown: Not sure what to advise, but sending :hugs:

Got any meets/socials to look forward to soon?

Original post by furryface12
Oops- pressed send before I'd even written the reply :colondollar:

Not your fault! Are you feeling a bit better now?

I love beaches, wish I lived near one! Yeah I did it with d of e, and last weekend, and going away with my cousins next week which I'm really worried about but hoping it will be the same :s-smilie: That said, was so worried about last weekends it kind of made me partially forget about results until a couple of days before so that was good!

I haven't seen tangled! I remember jungle book, hadn't seen lion king until last year though I don't think but it's amazinggg :biggrin:

Got ABC which wasn't what I needed but I'm happy :smile: Hopefully going to retake a couple next year as one of the physics modules (B) was a D and the further maths A2s (C) were CEU as they were at the end when I was really ill :frown:

How are you?

It's okay I didn't see :biggrin: I always end up doing that with fb messages :tongue:

Physically yeah definitely :smile: Still possibly a little more tired than usual, but pretty much fully mended :redface: Not queasy/anything, and managed to walk into town today - so can't be too bad :biggrin:

:cool: I haven't been down to the cove or beach for ages now you mention it :eek: Should probably visit soon/get outside more. Hope it's the same too :hugs: Sure it will be :smile: Haha, that's helpful :biggrin: Always good to get something like that to do for results/nervous-y things.

You should! :eek: Ah, haven't seen it in a long while now :redface: Probably should at some point - have a friend who's mildly fanatical about disney, so might well be roped into watching it some time next year :tongue:

Well done!! :smile: Sorry it wasn't what you needed, but yeah retakes'll be good. Yes - did very well considering ill-ness! :frown: :hugs: and I guess that's sort of comforting though that you can do them when not ill? :redface: if that makes sense.

I'm odd. Not quite sure still :s-smilie: Had today by myself, parents went off to spain this morning, and relatives coming to stay from Tuesday evening. Think I'll chill tonight, and deciding what to do tomorrow :redface: Might go walking, or chill here and maybe watch a film at the cinema :smile:
How about you? :hugs:

Original post by lauraaaaa
It's okay haha. I'll make sure this year to name one penelope, just for you :tongue: I still haven't bough ANYTHING for uni yet, but I only just found out on Thursday that ill be moving out (kinda scared), so now i can start shopping properly for things to take! Hopefully i'll have money for pretty stationary. Feel free to donate any unwanted stationary :lol:
yeah I'm feeling pretty much fine now, just a cough! I was up ALL night on wednesday constantly choking -.- harry potter was really good too, but it would have been better if i hadn't have been ill, but oh well :smile:
ooh i LOVE being home alone, suuuuuch a nice feeling to know that i can do whatever i want and there'll be no one to tell me off or whatever (not that i do anything i shouldn't :colondollar:) hahah. I'm sure it'll be fine when your cousins arrive, but you can always rant at me or whatever :smile: I just say to mine 'you do know the door was shut on the way in' and that tends to get them to come back and shut it tehe.
Sorry that you aren't feeling well, is there anything thats particularly the problem? :/ :hugs:I've been feeling relatively good since i found out my a levels and realised I'm not a complete failure :tongue: so atm I'm in a decent mood most of the time, but I'm starting to get some anxieties about going etc.

oh and, in relation to your other post about having done nothing this summer, that DOESNT MATTER. I've done nothing either, no job, rarely met up with friends, no organising for uni, and i honestly don't care, I've enjoyed myself and i've done the much needed relaxing before the next academic year starts. it honestly doesn't make you a failure or useless, you can spend your time doing whatever you want to do, and if that involves not feeling able to do 'normal' things, then thats perfectly okay! You're allowed to take time for yourself and hide for a while!

:woo: Thanks :colondollar: :biggrin: Still got lots of time :smile: Plus everything's on sale now! (At least for Uni-y things) Let's hope so :yep: :tongue: Well I have a few pens that don't work - That okay? :lol:

Good :smile: Oh :s-smilie: I hate it when coughs are bad like that. (if by choking you mean the cough that just won't go away/leaves you in coughing fits (?))
Haha exactly :colondollar: (:hmmm:)
Yeah I hope so - sort of thinking it might be nice to have company that aren't parents, though just as long as when I want time alone they give it me - luckily have the car so can always just drive somewhere obscure :redface: Thanks :colondollar: :smile:

Thanks :redface: Don't really know :s-smilie: Think it's just summer/feeling lonely/Uni approaching, (which while I love it sort of semi-scared about how it's going to be like) and also saying good-bye to my pet degu :frown:
Woo good :biggrin: Glad you're feeling positive about stuff! Yeah I was quite scared going too :s-smilie: but hopefully there are some excited nerves in there too as well as anxiety? :smile: If you ever want to chat about it then do feel free :redface:

Thanks for that :smile: Nice to know I'm not alone in doing nothing much :redface: (Though just realised you went to scotland! :eek: :tongue: :redface:) Thank you though :smile: I guess I forget that it's there as a relaxation period between years, even if I've spent a long time doing/am still not really that relaxed :colondollar: :s-smilie:

Original post by Noodlzzz
Off camping for the week :biggrin:

:woo: Have fun! :biggrin:

Original post by jft18
Hey! How you doing? :hugs:

I'm okay I guess, don't know at all this past week :colondollar: :redface: How about you? Been up to much today? :smile: (I haven't :colondollar:)

Original post by Porridge510
Haven't posted in a long time.
Getting worser by the day it seems.
Idk what to do with my life. I looked at modelling my boyf said its not good idea. idk what to do. im upset. i dont want to be here really.
when my boyfriend leaves me to go to uni i wont cope i know i wont
i stroked a police horsey yesterday name bernie
BERNIE
kiss kiss

Sorry things are getting worse :frown: Is it anything in particular/could you see GP if things are getting bad? :console:
Might not help with life-plans at all, but could you try something like volunteering or something? :smile: I know I did some for my DofE award in a charity shop, though I didn't have MH stuff then, it was still quite a nice thing to do each week that was different from the usual - I was just in the top of the shop too, sorting books! Was somehow quite relaxing :redface:

Is he Uni-ing fairly close by to you/can you visit him every now and then still? :redface:

Haha I like horses - Even if they're sort of scary :colondollar:

Original post by bubble999
Anxiety triggers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Anonymous
Aaaahhhh! I need to get away

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by tradingmyheartforyours
x

It's you! :jumphug: How're you? :smile:

Original post by Danny the Geezer
I've come to accept my situation-single, mateless and jobless. And before you say "change it" I will tell you I have been trying-I started working volantrary (as I am signed off work) and I thought it woiuld make me mates-no.I thought it would give me a purpose, But now I'm looking to step up into paid work and I know I can't because of my health. I dropped out of uni three times. Good courses too. I can't get a gf as I am restricted to online dating (simply just don't go out enough or know enough people or work with anyone) plus prefer getting to know people online. And I have looked online but its a minefield. The guys just want one thing so I've been told and the girls are too picky. That's if you meet someone with your personality and looks criteria that lives near you-and even then they'd have to accept and understand my problems. And I just don't see it. That's even if I really want a relationship. Then there's the mates. Most people in my experience aren't true. I met a mate through my music hobby and we went to nights and worked on music but he just started blanking me. My uni mates have long moved on literally and metaphorically. I don't have anyone where I volunteer or where I live or from school or college. Then there's the health, namely depression and paranoia. I know my situation is largely circumstantial and I don't take anti-deps but tbh my care has been atrocious. They keep changing doctor and social worker. They misdiagnosed me for a fair few years. They keep cancelling appointments. They haven't so much as hinted about offering me therapy which can quadruple the effectiveness rate when combined with meds. So what do I do? I know I can't live like this much longer but what do I do? I just envisage a liffe of unhappiness. It's what I've come to know anyway.

Hey :redface: Sorry that doctor's have been pretty rubbish, and also about jobs/mates :s-smilie: :console: I guess could you ask GP directly about meds as well as a referral to therapy? Sounds as though they're not the best GP, but maybe worth a try? Or could you change GPs even to a different one closeby?
For friends could you try joining some sort of club/hobby thing near you? You mentioned music, I know :redface:

Sorry I'm not much more help :s-smilie: Hope things improve for you soon though

PEEPS I'M GETTING THERAPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only I missed the first session because the letter came late and then Dad took a few days to give it to me :sigh:
Will have to ring up on Monday and apologise profusely :colondollar:
Also: Really wanna text E. Someone save me from myself :s-smilie:

:woo: That's great :biggrin:
*glares at TLG's dad* :unimpressed:
Hope it goes okay :smile:
:jumphug:

Original post by DebkoX

Hi! :smile: Welcome to the thread :biggrin: I'm phil/purple-duck
How're you? :redface:

Original post by Team_McDreamy
on the verge of treating myself to some very pricey boots that i can't really afford. they're classic black dr martens and i found them at a really good deal (£64 instead of £100), and i have thrown away loads of my shoes recently, so i don't have any flat boots to wear in the winter, which i kinda need to have because i go to uni in scottyland. but they're so expensive and I've already treated myself to a new laptop and other bits and bobs this summer and I'm worried that this sudden impulse to buy these boots is related to BPD? like, i didn't wake up wanting these boots but now its all i can think about. they are pricey but they're such good quality and they will last me ages...

edit - i bought the shoes...

Don't know anything about BPD myself, but I hope the boots are good :biggrin: :redface:

Original post by Odd socks
Got another exam that I know I'm failing tomorrow, I've given up any hope of passing any this month, I'll just do them all again and get mitigating circumstances. Still makes me sad though

Good luck - you never know how've you've done yet, I guess just wait and see :redface: As you say you've got mit circ's though/can do them again :smile: :console:

Original post by Sabertooth
I dunno, it's hard to tell if the meds are helping, which I guess means they're probably not doing anything :tongue: Got up at 1pm today :colondollar: I think it's pretty hard to tell whether you're lazy or it's MH stuff, can't really think of how you'd separate the two. :confused:

Ah yeah, I did the same thing. At the time I needed money to buy new games/consoles but it sucks that I probably got hardly anything for them and it would have been nice to still have them. I even had an atari with the "worst game ever made" (ET). When/if I get kids I'm gonna let them "trade-in" games with me then when they're older they can buy them all back. :biggrin:

Fire-red is pretty good, my favorite is the gold remake Heart-Gold. White/black wasn't great imo, I got bored of it pretty fast. I'm currently playing Y and it's pretty good but not the best I don't think - I'm not sure I'd get a 3DS just for X/Y it seems a bit of a waste.

I saw your other post; try not to beat yourself up too much about not doing anything over the summer. It's nice just to have a break I think, you need to relax at least a little after a tiring year at uni. You could always try to do something at christmas?

Ah :colondollar: Hope they kick in soon or something :redface: They were a dose increase, right? That's not too bad :smile: What time did you get to sleep? No, I'm never sure :s-smilie: I think in general I need to be trying harder to fight the MH/make more of an effort for a routine/getting stuff done, it's just difficult, and the fact the MH is there makes it difficult to know how much to blame yourself :colondollar: :redface:

Yeah - I think my mum was saying that my grandparents would buy me a £30 pokemon game for christmas or something, and then she'd watch on horrified as a year later or something I was selling it for £3 :eek: And now games like Blue and Yellow sell for like £15-20! Unfortunately the atari/SNES and things were past my time :sad:
Haha that's an awesome idea :biggrin:

Yeah I'd have to agree with you there :redface: Well, I have SoulSilver but same thing - originally of the 2 I had gold :smile: Currently close to the end/got 2 more kanto gyms to go, then elite 4, then Red :colondollar: Ah okay :/ I might just give it a go so I'm not too out of the loop of new pokemon, plus they're fairly cheap even brand new on ebay - like £10 or something!
Yeah my friend sort of liked Y but also thought it was too easy/help is thrown at you. No, maybe not :colondollar:

Thanks :redface: I guess I just need to think of this as a long extended relax period, and I guess not everyone does something with their summer either. Most people do something though :s-smilie: Yeah I hadn't thought as far ahead as xmas really - maybe should start planning some things now or something :smile:

Far too early :eek: *sends panda a box of alarm clocks*
Supposedly I did this every day before school for a year and a half for sixth form :tongue: No chance now :lol:

----------------------------------------

Off to watch "Perks of being a Wallflower" at it's mention by some people here a couple days ago (Who was it that mentioned it? I can't remember :tongue:) Plus also because it's on amazon prime :redface:

Went into town and got fish and chips earlier (yummy :smile:) and also some nice treats, so going to have a nice relaxed alone-y evening :colondollar: Free if anyone needs to rant/wants to PM me :smile:
Reply 277
Original post by WelshBluebird
I just wish I could turn my emotions off sometimes eugh.

Wooooo :smile:.
Well done Panda :smile:

:frown: :hugs:.
If there's anything that I can help, then by all means PM me ok?

wooo :smile:.
Sods law about missing the first session, but still its good news so :smile:.

:smile:. Hope you are ok :smile:.

Ouch. Time to set a million alarms.

:frown: :hugs:

Thankyou! Deffinately relieved! Just praying i pass now!
Im not even tired yet and dont get tired till like 2am :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 278
Original post by purple-duck
Far too early :eek: *sends panda a box of alarm clocks*
Supposedly I did this every day before school for a year and a half for sixth form :tongue: No chance now :lol:

----------------------------------------

Off to watch "Perks of being a Wallflower" at it's mention by some people here a couple days ago (Who was it that mentioned it? I can't remember :tongue:) Plus also because it's on amazon prime :redface:

Went into town and got fish and chips earlier (yummy :smile:) and also some nice treats, so going to have a nice relaxed alone-y evening :colondollar: Free if anyone needs to rant/wants to PM me :smile:

Haha. Urgh i struggled at waking up at 7am for school! Gonna wake up at like 6.30 tomorrow, am i mad?!?
Also very tempted to get off the train at either torquay or teignmouth tomorrow :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thankyou! Deffinately relieved! Just praying i pass now!
Im not even tired yet and dont get tired till like 2am :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:smile:. So happy you finally got it done tough. I remember how relieved I was when I handed in my dissertation. I'm imagine you feel like that but times 100! Well done! :smile:.

Latest