The Student Room Group

Girls: Pubic hair preference on guys

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MrWindUpBird
X

Hair on the shaft is nicht cool.

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by MrWindUpBird
So what you're telling me is that with my grades and background, the only preventing scores of girls from spontaneously throwing away their underwear and throwing themselves at my crotch is my hairy cock. #TheMoreYouKnow

I don't know what you're saying.
Original post by louieee
I don't know what you're saying.

I was being sarcastic (apologies if it's not that clear - I may have had a glass or 3)

:smile:
Original post by LickingCarpet
What is your personal preference or do you not care at all.

Strong username to post content ratio.
I tend to shave or trim but unlike head hair it doesn't grow straight which makes it more difficult to make it look good.
Original post by louieee
Ridiculous the proportion of TSR females who want a shaved male compared to elsewhere, almost reflects the pompous poshness of the site. Like pubic hair is something dirty and only dirty people have it, like men who haven't got two A*s and an A at a-level. Like the kind of people who are on benefits and have six children have pubic hair so why would a gentleman stemming from west eleven have it, I mean all this gay hatred because feminine men are sick in the head hey let's go shave my pubic hair and shape my eyebrows slightly because I wear black cashmere and smoke marlboro lights bitches no ladies line up for my shaven rich dick in your louboutins because I went to greenwich to study medicine #STEM #upperclass #shavenpubesbecausemasculineenoughtopullitoff #smoothboyskin #intimacy #finerthingsinlife

Wow. I thought it was about practicality but now I know my painfully middle class roots are the reason I prefer it shaved. Thanks, Louieee! :h:
Original post by louieee
Ridiculous the proportion of TSR females who want a shaved male compared to elsewhere, almost reflects the pompous poshness of the site. Like pubic hair is something dirty and only dirty people have it, like men who haven't got two A*s and an A at a-level. Like the kind of people who are on benefits and have six children have pubic hair so why would a gentleman stemming from west eleven have it, I mean all this gay hatred because feminine men are sick in the head hey let's go shave my pubic hair and shape my eyebrows slightly because I wear black cashmere and smoke marlboro lights bitches no ladies line up for my shaven rich dick in your louboutins because I went to greenwich to study medicine #STEM #upperclass #shavenpubesbecausemasculineenoughtopullitoff #smoothboyskin #intimacy #finerthingsinlife

Reply 47
Original post by shahbaz
Do you know how hard it is to shave your balls LOL.

hahaha you gotta be extremely careful :laugh:
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Wow. I thought it was about practicality but now I know my painfully middle class roots are the reason I prefer it shaved. Thanks, Louieee! :h:

You're welcome, I'm just here to help bitches find themselves and understand why they are the way that they are because #Iwantyourwhiskeymouth #allovermyblondesouth :wink:

no but seriously, I was sort of joking with that post :tongue:
Original post by louieee
You're welcome, I'm just here to help bitches find themselves and understand why they are the way that they are because #Iwantyourwhiskeymouth #allovermyblondesouth :wink:

no but seriously, I was sort of joking with that post :tongue:

I know, it just really made me laugh :lol:
Reply 50
Original post by shahbaz
Do you know how hard it is to shave your balls LOL.

I found that to be the easiest part. maybe i took more time/care over it? :dontknow:
Original post by 8472
I found that to be the easiest part. maybe i took more time/care over it? :dontknow:

HOW! They're just so wrinkly and dangly!
I tend to go for a close trim over the balls, but I can't begin to count the number of times i've caught my scrotum in my electric trimmer!
I know, it just really made me laugh :lol:

honestly I was just lashing out because I'm disappointed in my lower-class upbringing and I'm also upset that I've never had the skill to shave down there very well so my anger at both problems kind of verged together :tongue:

anyway I noticed that you like when a guy shaves his crack too, and that combined with the fact that you're an expert at applying make-up could make you seem rather too well-groomed and almost superficial, shallow and a little too focused on pretty appearances.

I'm trying to provoke you because I can't decide if I like you or not so I think an argument will help me make up my mind, (makeup), and also (I want to be MANiCURED) I don't feel all that great tonight due to various contradicting medications
so thankyou.

Also I'm greatly envious of you, just putting it out there #outintheopen

I've never hashtagged anything before in my life, tonight is the #firsttimeinforever

lol wot I'm not even gay
#nohomo

actually a complete fag and I fully exposed myself to this guy on omegle the other night and it was perf
Every girl I've been with has preferred neat and trimmed.
Original post by louieee
honestly I was just lashing out because I'm disappointed in my lower-class upbringing and I'm also upset that I've never had the skill to shave down there very well so my anger at both problems kind of verged together :tongue:

anyway I noticed that you like when a guy shaves his crack too, and that combined with the fact that you're an expert at applying make-up could make you seem rather too well-groomed and almost superficial, shallow and a little too focused on pretty appearances.

I'm trying to provoke you because I can't decide if I like you or not so I think an argument will help me make up my mind, (makeup), and also (I want to be MANiCURED) I don't feel all that great tonight due to various contradicting medications
so thankyou.

Also I'm greatly envious of you, just putting it out there #outintheopen

I've never hashtagged anything before in my life, tonight is the #firsttimeinforever

lol wot I'm not even gay
#nohomo

actually a complete fag and I fully exposed myself to this guy on omegle the other night and it was perf

U alright louieee? :console:
Reply 55
Original post by stroppyninja
HOW! They're just so wrinkly and dangly!
I tend to go for a close trim over the balls, but I can't begin to count the number of times i've caught my scrotum in my electric trimmer!

Electric trimmer :eek:

Try with manual razor.

Spoiler

Original post by 8472
Electric trimmer :eek:

Try with manual razor.

Spoiler

I prefer at least a 4mm length.
U alright louieee? :console:

great thanks you
Reply 58
Original post by Roving Fish
I prefer at least a 4mm length.

I'm going by the bases of you want it looking like a naked mole rat down there. :laugh:

I don't dable with specific lengths at the moment.
Doesn't matter if it isn't but would be nice

Would you even see a guys butt crack? Out of interest do you mind hair elsewhere chest, legs etc?

Quick Reply

Latest