The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

First Year

Any Computing students? Or any first year students? Want to try and get to know some people :smile:
Original post by Assadiniesta
Any Computing students? Or any first year students? Want to try and get to know some people :smile:

First year here. Did foundation year last year and knew quite a few first year computing people. Studying Physics with Astrophysics myself. :smile:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
I'm a first year student! :biggrin: doing International Business at Canterbury in September
Reply 3
Original post by extermin8or
First year here. Did foundation year last year and knew quite a few first year computing people. Studying Physics with Astrophysics myself. :smile:
Great! You can probably show me around too, I'll be studying at Medway. How's the uni overall?
Original post by Assadiniesta
Great! You can probably show me around too, I'll be studying at Medway. How's the uni overall?

They probably won't be showing you around as you're on the other campus! Try and find someone that is also studying at Medway and you will have more luck :smile:

Medway is really easy to navigate, its all within eyesight from the centre of campus so you can't get lost :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending