The Student Room Group

Girls, would you be weirded out by this or would you like it?

Gilrs, would you be weirded out if you went down on a guy and his penis smelt of chocolate?
Isn't that a good thing?
Chocolate is delicious so...I imagine most (who like chocolate anyway) would be pleased by it? :erm:
Reply 3
Original post by Precious Illusions
Chocolate is delicious so...I imagine most (who like chocolate anyway) would be pleased by it? :erm:

Would you?
Better than it smelling like piss?
Idk, what if I forget it's a penis and think it's chocolate and starting chewing it? :/
Reply 6
I suppose they'd rather that than.. well urine smell.
Reply 7
I'm a sexually-frustrated gay guy so I wouldn't say no, but tbh I think I'd prefer a dick to smell and taste like dick

unless he was black.
Original post by Anonymous
Would you?

I like chocolate so yes probably. :indiff:

Why are you even asking this? :rofl:
You say, we'll go where nobody knows, with guns hidden under our petticoats
No we're never gunna' quit it, no we're never gunna' quit it no

Now we run run away from the boys in the blue, and my penis smells like chocolate
Hey now think about what you do, think about what they say, think about how to think
Pause it play it, pause it play it, pause it

:flute:

Reply 10
how you get your cock to smell like chocolate?
Original post by louieee
I'm a sexually-frustrated gay guy so I wouldn't say no, but tbh I think I'd prefer a dick to smell and taste like dick

unless he was black.

:rofl:
Original post by Precious Illusions
I like chocolate so yes probably. :indiff:

Why are you even asking this? :rofl:

My penis smells of chocolate and i didn't know a girls would prefer it to smell like dick or chocolate..
Original post by Anonymous
My penis smells of chocolate and i didn't know a girls would prefer it to smell like dick or chocolate..

So how have you managed to discover this? If a girl told you, surely her reaction should answer your question
might make me want to bite it... so probs not a good thing
Original post by sliceofcake
So how have you managed to discover this? If a girl told you, surely her reaction should answer your question

Cocoa butter
Just wondering, why would it smell like chocolate?
Are the chocolate man off the links advert?:confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending