The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester

Where are you travelling from?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Roving Fish
http://www.worcester.ac.uk/your-home/scholarships.html

Sounds like the NSP would be most beneficial to you. There's also a hardship fund - details here: http://www.worc.ac.uk/moneyadvice/623.htm.

In reality, I'm not too badly off. With a part time job, I should be fine. But thank you. Will bear it in mind :smile:
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester
Original post by Skratch My Itch
In reality, I'm not too badly off. With a part time job, I should be fine. But thank you. Will bear it in mind :smile:

Where to is your job?

If you've not got one yet, Asda will be recruiting soon probably. (I work there)
Original post by Roving Fish
Where to is your job?

If you've not got one yet, Asda will be recruiting soon probably. (I work there)

Well I currently work at Mothercare here. Whilst they can't do an internal transfer (I'm temporary), it'll look good if I tried for the one in Worcester. Still, not too sure about that yet ha. But supermarkets are something I'll keep an eye for, just 'cos they pay fairly decent.
Original post by ginajade
Hey, it'd be nice to know where all you guys are travelling from to study at Worcester!

I'm travelling from a town called Margate, which is in Kent. This is in the south-east of England, what about you guys? :biggrin:

Ross-on-wye in Herefordshire :smile:
Reply 24
Original post by Sophieknight1996

I love Ross-on-Wye, I've been there so many times as my boyfriend lives there, such a pretty area. ^-^
Really? I hate it :frown: But I guess I've lived here for 18 years so it can become pretty boring :3
what are you studying at worcester? :smile:
Reply 26
Really? I hate it :frown: But I guess I've lived here for 18 years so it can become pretty boring :3
what are you studying at worcester? :smile:

One thing I do dislike about Ross is that there's not much to do, usually if I want to go out or do something we have to go into Hereford which is a pain! But yeah, I really like it :P. I'm studying Journalism, you?
My birth city! :P creative digital media:smile: I can't find anyone doing the same course as me :frown:
Reply 28
My birth city! :P creative digital media:smile: I can't find anyone doing the same course as me :frown:

I can't find anyone either, but I remember meeting some people at my interview and they were lovely, so hopefully they'll be there and it'll be less worrying when making friends :'). Try searching on all the Worcester uni related pages on Facebook :biggrin:
I'm coming From Monmouth :smile: small town quite close to Ross-on-Wye
Reply 30
Original post by wannabeworcestor
I'm coming From Monmouth :smile: small town quite close to Ross-on-Wye

Love Monmouth too :P! What are you studying?
Child & Adolescent Mental Health :tongue: what about you?

which campus and halls are you staying in?
Since I live 45 minutes away if that, I'm just going to commute and drive up :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending