The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Anyone here from Huddersfield uni?

??
Reply 1
Yeah I am a first year student for Electronic and communication Eng. Will start this Sept. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
I am I basically run the campus to, best u get in with me now tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Waka Flocka
I am I basically run the campus to, best u get in with me now tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am wondering that do Huddersfield university have accommodation in university's area. Because after I have a look it seem like they don't and few people apply for accommodation outside university's area.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by psd96
I am wondering that do Huddersfield university have accommodation in university's area. Because after I have a look it seem like they don't and few people apply for accommodation outside university's area.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can have something arranged for you if you like, like I said I pretty much run the campus. All my boys get first dibs on rooms in halls, we literally move people out and take their rooms. The ones we are in now have a indoor swimming pool and cinema. Every morning a pilot picks us up and flys us to our lectures, and we parachute out one by one. Also when we go to the student bar wearing our tailor made suits and smoking cigars, the music litterally stops when we walk in and everyone turns round to look at us. I personally walk over to the bar and ask for my usual which is a bottle of moet with a straw. Usually end up leaving with a different girl every night, I have a wallet just for condoms.
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending