The Student Room Group

Girls: Pubic hair preference on guys

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Lmfao I saw this without seeing who'd posted it and was in stitches, then saw the user name and it all makes sense :lol:

:biggrin:
Original post by 8472
Electric trimmer :eek:

Try with manual razor.

Spoiler

Dear god no! Never ever ever bringing a manual razor anywhere near my ballsack again. The first (and last) time I tried that it ended up looking like a toddler that had been playing with a rabid pitbull.
Reply 62
Original post by stroppyninja
Dear god no! Never ever ever bringing a manual razor anywhere near my ballsack again. The first (and last) time I tried that it ended up looking like a toddler that had been playing with a rabid pitbull.

:rofl:
Original post by RFowler
Strong username to post content ratio.

Commitment to the cause brother. :tongue:
Original post by LickingCarpet
Would you even see a guys butt crack? Out of interest do you mind hair elsewhere chest, legs etc?

Not really tbh

Don't mind hair anywhere just don't like pubes

This made me flinch. I have nothing but compassion and sympathy for your scrotum. :frown:
Original post by 8472
Electric trimmer :eek:

Try with manual razor.

Spoiler

Dude thats like playing with fire.

But you must have steady hands.
Original post by aka r
hahaha you gotta be extremely careful :laugh:

Yeah but tbh its not worth the hassel once she has seen it, its too late, for her anyway LOL.
Trimming is best. It doesn't give you a mouthful of hair in oral activities, nor does it feel you're licking a hedgehog when shaven.
Thank you for your kind and tender words. Although they cannot repair the damage that has been done, they will support and gently massage my poor scrotum on its long and arduous road to recovery.

PRSOM.
Reply 70
I normally let it grow to about half an inch before shaving it completely.
Would not like it shaved :noway:

Anything else :yy:
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
No, girls have to groom too.

But girls put so much pressure on boys while it is not the same the other way round. We do not put any pressure on you girls to look good or glamorous.
Original post by MAESTRO265
But girls put so much pressure on boys while it is not the same the other way round. We do not put any pressure on you girls to look good or glamorous.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not :K:

we actually don't though. girls put pressure on eachother.

Are you taking the piss?
Original post by white boy
we actually don't though. girls put pressure on eachother.

Exactly, I honestly don't give two *****, they create the pressure while girls sexualise boys as much as possible
Reply 77
Original post by 99DeadBaboons
:teehee: Truth.

Spoiler

Wtf loooooooooool

Are you serious with that spoiler question? My god...:eek:
Original post by AnharM
Wtf loooooooooool

Are you serious with that spoiler question? My god...:eek:

Spoiler

Original post by white boy
you don't. you know liars and gay men.

No, quite a lot of men hate pubes. And rightly so. I don't like them either.

Quick Reply

Latest