The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by wat a wizard
'Africans and Caribbeans really going at it tonight, luckily for me Somalia aren't african'. Sometimes he's really funny

Who said that lol
Original post by MathsAddict
Since you found it amusing are you ready to be wife no 3 :colone:

The dude is male :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JuliusSeizure

Posted from TSR Mobile

He should put his gender there then how am i supposed to know i been gone for a long time LOL :rolleyes:
Put ur fricking gender on there lol said something i shouldnt have

how do I? im male... i know you got happy there :cool:
Original post by hugoalmeida
how do I? im male... i know you got happy there :cool:

I honestly dont know how you put it there, nah i dont get happy i just said something that made me look gay :colone:
I honestly dont know how you put it there, nah i dont get happy i just said something that made me look gay :colone:

I didn't quite catch what you said lol, how are all you guys doing??? uni next year??? A2's ???
I didn't quite catch what you said lol, how are all you guys doing??? uni next year??? A2's ???

A2 kinda flopped AS again ffs :rolleyes:
A2 kinda flopped AS again ffs :rolleyes:

oh i just finsihed A2's so you retook AS year?, so your about the same age as me?... i didnt do as well as i hoped this year, dont want to go to my insurance choice so im thinking of retaking... parents want me to either go to my insurance choice (which i dont want to at the moment) or but less favorably re-do the year (IN SCHOOL)....

as i may be retaking, what do you say to uni's if they ask about why you took 3 years ????

Posted from TSR Mobile

He should put his gender there then how am i supposed to know i been gone for a long time LOL :rolleyes:

:rofl:
It's ok, still wife him :lol:
oh i just finsihed A2's so you retook AS year?, so your about the same age as me?... i didnt do as well as i hoped this year, dont want to go to my insurance choice so im thinking of retaking... parents want me to either go to my insurance choice (which i dont want to at the moment) or but less favorably re-do the year (IN SCHOOL)....

as i may be retaking, what do you say to uni's if they ask about why you took 3 years ????

Yes i am same age as you, umm basically what uni is your insurance and if you retake just tell them something happened in your life some next excuse. That what i am going to say.
Original post by Biryani007
:rofl:
It's ok, still wife him :lol:

Nah young g i will wifey you instead :rolleyes: Imagine ISOC members pm'd me saying remove your dp, am i causing fitna or suttin
Nah young g i will wifey you instead :rolleyes: Imagine ISOC members pm'd me saying remove your dp, am i causing fitna or suttin

What, the dp you have on now?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Abdul-Karim
I disagree.

Culture and History are both fairly irrelevant, in the Islamic sense anyway. You can learn Arabic alongside studying normally which would be a much more efficient use of your time.

I understand your point, but I've been learning Arabic as well as studying for 5 years and I feel that it hasn't been very productive.
Original post by YaYazooGirl
I understand your point, but I've been learning Arabic as well as studying for 5 years and I feel that it hasn't been very productive.

What year are you in now maybe i can offer you a better solution
What, the dp you have on now?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

No of my face earlier :colone: then i had to change it cause i got pm'd like 6 times lol
No of my face earlier :colone: then i had to change it cause i got pm'd like 6 times lol

Can vouch for this statement.

I similarly had to do the same.

At the office but on my phone because my managers away on business #win
Yes i am same age as you, umm basically what uni is your insurance and if you retake just tell them something happened in your life some next excuse. That what i am going to say.

looooooooooooooooool pm be bro i cant think of jackkkkkkkkkkkk!!!
brunel was my insurance
(edited 9 years ago)

You must've been causing fitna bro Lool!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Can vouch for this statement.

I similarly had to do the same.

At the office but on my phone because my managers away on business #win

You know my ***** life is hard for us buff ******

Where you working internship ?
Apprently there is censorship on the word " n i g g a " on here
(edited 9 years ago)
looooooooooooooooool pm be bro i cant think of jackkkkkkkkkkkk!!!
brunel was my insurance

Pm me bro i will try and give you advice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending