The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

are british women becoming

Ok we all know british women are not all like this.
There are plenty of nice ones out there,I know of many myself but it has dawned on me that we are beginning to see more and more girls that drink to oblivion,go on holiday to magaluf and sleep around.
Whats worse its like the more and more people look down on these girls who do things like this the more and more they do it.
Its like they are rebelling.
Isnt it about time we started teaching women to act like ladies and start frowning upon such acts?
what can we do to change the way a large number of british are behaving.
More slut shaming?
Ladette to lady classes in school and college?

Scroll to see replies

Nice Generalisation.
Reply 2
Clearly you missed the late 1960s.
Reply 3
"Teaching women to be like ladies"?!??! Who the f*** do you think you are? I'm ashamed to be male sometimes....

It's their choice how they live their life. Men are allowed to sleep around - so are women. It's basic equality and it's showing human progress. How about you get yourself out of the dark ages? Embrace modern society.
Reply 4
Are you a Daily Mail reader by any chance?
The question is: why do you think that what they're doing is wrong?
Original post by samboJ
"Teaching women to be like ladies"?!??! Who the f*** do you think you are? I'm ashamed to be male sometimes....

It's their choice how they live their life. Men are allowed to sleep around - so are women. It's basic equality and it's showing human progress. How about you get yourself out of the dark ages? Embrace modern society.

This
Yes.
Oh bore off
Where can i find these girls?
Women are certainly making lewd comments more than they used to, generally speaking.
Original post by samboJ

THIS ^

I wish I hadnt run out of rep :colondollar:
Original post by chelseafan
Nice Generalisation.

i clearly stated that there are plenty of nice british girls who arent sluts.
In Liverpool: YES
Original post by samboJ

To be fair men and women are equal in a lot of things but not everything.
Also this conversation is about women not men.
I just think british women are getting an increasingly bad rep , and this rep is a worldwide thing.
There is nothing wrong with having a chill button, a bit of class and value on your vagina
Please tell me how this effects you?
Original post by Algorithm69
Yes. Which is their right. I just hope they realise that their chances of finding and marrying a decent guy diminishes with every cheesy dick shoved up her fish sandwich.

Could this be the reason why marriages in Britain is on decline and divorce is on the rise?
i hope so :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by matthewduncan
To be fair men and women are equal in a lot of things but not everything.
Also this conversation is about women not men.
I just think british women are getting an increasingly bad rep , and this rep is a worldwide thing.
There is nothing wrong with having a chill button, a bit of class and value on your vagina

They should be equal in everything. British women do not have "bad rep"...

Of course there's nothing wrong with "class"..but there's nothing wrong with sleeping around either.

But then again, I'm not religious or anything.
Reply 19
Original post by matthewduncan
Could this be the reason why marriages in Britain is on decline and divorce is on the rise?

This is more likely because women have equality in the work place, therefore work more, therefore less time with husband/wife, therefore more arguments etc therefore more divorces

Latest

Trending

Trending