On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Southampton Firmers 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Original post by Sun_Bear
i want to join one of the big 4 accounting firms after so this would be more practical, where are you finding all these economics people? i can't seem to find any?

Ps: plz quote me when you reply so i get a notification when you reply :smile:

Oh sorry- I'm new to this so not sure how it all works ATM! Oh just in general threads I was skimming over whilst waiting for results day etc - just noticed a fair few economics ppl.
Ah OK that makes sense then :smile: are you local Southampton?

Posted from TSR Mobile
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 301
Original post by t_weir
Just confirmed my accommodation, it's all getting very real now! :biggrin:

Congrats! :smile: I'm still waiting for an acc offer! Can't wait for it to all be sorted and booked etc!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kezzajezza96
Oh sorry- I'm new to this so not sure how it all works ATM! Oh just in general threads I was skimming over whilst waiting for results day etc - just noticed a fair few economics ppl.
Ah OK that makes sense then :smile: are you local Southampton?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, I'm from dorset, are you guys going to ice breaker?
Can university accommodation fees be direct debited from your parents' account, or does it have to be your own?
Reply 304
No, I'm from dorset, are you guys going to ice breaker?

I have no idea what that is?? I'm not local either- live in Leicester ATM.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 305
Original post by ataubman
Can university accommodation fees be direct debited from your parents' account, or does it have to be your own?

I'm sure they can come from your parents account :smile: as long as you set up with their details then it should work OK- I think :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm sure they can come from your parents account :smile: as long as you set up with their details then it should work OK- I think :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

type in freshers icebreaker on facebook and google and you should find quite a bit on it

Posted from TSR Mobile

good :smile: thanks!
Reply 308
type in freshers icebreaker on facebook and google and you should find quite a bit on it

Ah OK I Fb'd it. Depends on how much tickets are tbh- ATM I'm in the middle of nowhere on holiday and the site won't load. If you 're going do u know the cost?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah OK I Fb'd it. Depends on how much tickets are tbh- ATM I'm in the middle of nowhere on holiday and the site won't load. If you 're going do u know the cost?

Posted from TSR Mobile

https://next.fatsoma.com/events/the-southampton-big-freshers-icebreaker

It says £9.90 but i dunno if I'm going yet
Reply 310

Oh OK thanks :smile: I probably won't get tickets in time tbh so I couldn't say either way atm

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 311
Oh OK thanks :smile: I probably won't get tickets in time tbh so I couldn't say either way atm

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think you've said (?) but what acc do u have/ applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't think you've said (?) but what acc do u have/ applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not sure yet because i still haven't get my student number.
Reply 313
I'm not sure yet because i still haven't get my student number.

Oh OK :/ any ideas as to which ones you like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh OK :/ any ideas as to which ones you like?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Glen eyre, bencraft i want somewhere that is close so i am near the action :tongue: wbu?
Reply 315
Glen eyre, bencraft i want somewhere that is close so i am near the action :tongue: wbu?

The same as you actually although I also applied to Archers road on the off chance I get a cheap ensuite- can't hurt to try right? The others are great to so I'd be happy either way- I visited Glen Eyre when I went down and it was great! It was almost like living in a park- the bit I saw anyway :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm doing Marketing :smile:
Reply 317
Original post by karishmaashikap
I'm doing Marketing :smile:

What acc are you looking at? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
My accom application just turned to Processing, how long does it take from that to get your offer? :biggrin:
Original post by FlyHigh_er
My accom application just turned to Processing, how long does it take from that to get your offer? :biggrin:

For me, it was only a few hours :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending