The Student Room Group

I'm A Vain African....Ask Me Anything ??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
You've spent the entire thread talking about how many selfies you take on a daily basis.

Well funnily enough I'm never going to see the way you talk and act. So my judgement is formed entirely on what you're writing on here.

Haha that's true :biggrin:
I thought it'll be different from other threads so I thought I'd give it a try
Ok I understand where your coming from
Well it's just a bit of fun really but I'm open to questions about anything really.
My entire thread wasn't solely based on my selfie obsession, I've answered other questions too.
Are you a selfie hater or something lol ? :tongue:
Reply 61
Original post by 99DeadBaboons
I just want to travel everywhere. I loved New Zealand and Bangladesh, definitely want to go back, I need to visit Japan at some point and I haven't seen enough of the USA. Plus everywhere else :tongue:

Did you see Dawn of the Planet of the Apes? I really liked it :biggrin:

Same, I would love to travel all over the world and experience different cultures and cuisines :biggrin:
I haven't watched it yet but I will soon hopefully
Reply 62
Original post by Elm Tree
I'm starting year 13 as well tun up

Turn up :biggrin:
Are you looking forward to it ??
I'm scared but calm about it really
Original post by Shanzii
Same, I would love to travel all over the world and experience different cultures and cuisines :biggrin:
I haven't watched it yet but I will soon hopefully

I think travelling is so great! No experience like it :smile:
Favourite song/colour/flower/pokémon/fruit? :tongue:
Original post by Shanzii
Turn up :biggrin:
Are you looking forward to it ??
I'm scared but calm about it really

Yeah I'm looking forward to it :smile: It will be a challenging year but I look forward to it.
At the same time its kinda sad since quite a few of my friends are either retaking the year or moving to a new school to re do their AS exams. Classes won't be the same man
Reply 65
I think travelling is so great! No experience like it :smile:
Favourite song/colour/flower/pokémon/fruit? :tongue:

Favourite song : Chandelier by Sia (Her voice is amazing)
Favourite colour: Purple
Favourite flower: Sunflower
Favourite Pokémon: Pikachu :biggrin:
Favourite fruit: Strawberries

What about you ??
Original post by Shanzii
I used to take selfies everyday but I used up all my phone memory lol so I take a selfies every week now

Pictures or it ain't true... :wink:
Reply 67
Yeah I'm looking forward to it :smile: It will be a challenging year but I look forward to it.
At the same time its kinda sad since quite a few of my friends are either retaking the year or moving to a new school to re do their AS exams. Classes won't be the same man

Same, most of my friends got kicked out so have to go to a new school or college to retake the year.
It will be challenging but it'll be worth it when we go to university to study a course of our choice :smile:
Do you what you would like to study at Uni ?
Reply 68
Original post by Reluctant Economist
Pictures or it ain't true... :wink:

Lol what do you mean ?
Original post by Shanzii
Lol what do you mean ?

About the selfies...
Original post by Shanzii
Favourite song : Chandelier by Sia (Her voice is amazing)
Favourite colour: Purple
Favourite flower: Sunflower
Favourite Pokémon: Pikachu :biggrin:
Favourite fruit: Strawberries

What about you ??

Song: probably "The Ballad of Barry Allen" by Jim's Big Ego (I've never met anyone who knows that song :tongue: )
Colour: Sky blue or lime green, I can never make up my mind which :tongue:
Favourite flower: Bluebells
Pokémon: Squirtle :tongue:
Fruit: maybe... limes :tongue:

Ideal meal?
Original post by Shanzii
Same, most of my friends got kicked out so have to go to a new school or college to retake the year.
It will be challenging but it'll be worth it when we go to university to study a course of our choice :smile:
Do you what you would like to study at Uni ?

Yeah I think I'm going to study electrical engineering. Going to be a hard couple of years but I'll get through it hopefully

Not sure which uni though, I'm debating whether I should go to one inside or outside of London.

What about you? And which country are you from?
Do you think that narcissism, being vain and proud are proportionally correlated?
Reply 73
About the selfies...

It is lol
I've stopped taking so many selfies now
I have deleted loads of them but I still have over 1,100 on my phone
Obviously I won't be taking selfies during year 13 as my work and exams will be more important so yeah

My friends are actually concerned about me as I do take loads of selfies but I stop around or near exam time
Reply 74
Song: probably "The Ballad of Barry Allen" by Jim's Big Ego (I've never met anyone who knows that song :tongue: )
Colour: Sky blue or lime green, I can never make up my mind which :tongue:
Favourite flower: Bluebells
Pokémon: Squirtle :tongue:
Fruit: maybe... limes :tongue:

Ideal meal?

That's a another hard one. Ermm my ideal meal would be a unlimited supply of special fried rice and chicken chow mein looool

What about you ??
Original post by Shanzii
It is lol
I've stopped taking so many selfies now
I have deleted loads of them but I still have over 1,100 on my phone
Obviously I won't be taking selfies during year 13 as my work and exams will be more important so yeah

My friends are actually concerned about me as I do take loads of selfies but I stop around or near exam time

Then you should post one! :wink:
Reply 76
Yeah I think I'm going to study electrical engineering. Going to be a hard couple of years but I'll get through it hopefully

Not sure which uni though, I'm debating whether I should go to one inside or outside of London.

What about you? And which country are you from?

You should. Engineering is a great career. You can apply for a mixture of Unis inside and outside of London

I would like to study children's nursing and I'm from England

Where are you from ?
Original post by Shanzii
That's a another hard one. Ermm my ideal meal would be a unlimited supply of special fried rice and chicken chow mein looool

What about you ??

Ooooh.... Steak, no duck in plum sauce, no burritos... No! Sushi! And Dr Pepper. And more sushi! :biggrin:

What's your favourite animal/ideal pet?
Reply 78
Original post by Vanny17
Do you think that narcissism, being vain and proud are proportionally correlated?

I think they are. People just won't admit that they are narcissist, vain and proud.
I think I am but on a small scale
Reply 79
Then you should post one! :wink:

I will defo but I ain't the most prettiest girl in world so bear that I mind

Quick Reply

Latest