The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3920
Original post by itssimplyme
Hey Sena, nice to see you pop up again! :smile:

Hi there! Now only got my internet connection back. Hope it doesn't go back:sadnod:
Reply 3921
Original post by angharad.evans
Hellooo! How've you been :smile:

yea i'm fine thank you. wbu? u new here?
Original post by Sena5
Hi there! Now only got my internet connection back. Hope it doesn't go back:sadnod:

Ah, okay! Yeah, internet connection can be a pain at times :smile:
Reply 3923
Ah, okay! Yeah, internet connection can be a pain at times :smile:

why does some of your words you quote me in is green in colour? I don't trust surveys as they say us to pay finally when the say free. I always get a winner win an ipad popup:sadnod:
There's so many pretty girls doing my course! I'm going to be single for life :cry2:
Original post by kayleighisonfire
There's so many pretty girls doing my course! I'm going to be single for life :cry2:

hehe google similar images when i right click your photo :smile: Don't worry you won't be single for life, you look great :smile:
Original post by Sena5
why does some of your words you quote me in is green in colour? I don't trust surveys as they say us to pay finally when the say free. I always get a winner win an ipad popup:sadnod:

Urmmmm, I'm not too sure! Sorry :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Flyingaround
hehe google similar images when i right click your photo :smile: Don't worry you won't be single for life, you look great :smile:

Thanks but you haven't seen these girls, they're tall, dark haired and skinny, I can't compete with that :frown:
Tl I'm going to be single for life :cry2:

Nah
Thanks but you haven't seen these girls, they're tall, dark haired and skinny, I can't compete with that :frown:

Small, Cute and smooth is usually a guys thing :smile: although i don't mind a girl taller than me, it's all about personality
Small, Cute and smooth is usually a guys thing :smile: although i don't mind a girl taller than me, it's all about personality

Definitely agree on the personality thing.
oh, lots of new faces - exciting.
oh, lots of new faces - exciting.

Hey haha...wait it says you use smilies too much but no-one can compete with my smiley quota :smile:
Hey haha...wait it says you use smilies too much but no-one can compete with my smiley quota :smile:

Welcome to the thread! :h:

Ahahhaa we'll have to see about that :teehee:

I think this makes it 3-1? already :wink:
Welcome to the thread! :h:

Ahahhaa we'll have to see about that :teehee:

I think this makes it 3-1? already :wink:

:congrats::erm: OK you win :biggrin:
:congrats::erm: OK you win :biggrin:

ahaha, I do like my smileeeeys :cute:

Original post by Jack22031994

Hello Jack!
Evening :smile:.

Na you won't!
Original post by WelshBluebird
Evening :smile:.

Hello! How are you? :smile:
Y'all must think I have no life....I'm always here :lol:

I suppose someone has to keep this place somewhat alive :erm:

Latest