The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Parham Road Student Village 2014!!!!!

Hi,
So I'm living on Sargeants Parade in flat 11, I thought I would make this forum so everyone can meet each other and find there neighbours.
Anyway Happy posting!!!

Leah
Original post by PorcelainNIvory
Hi,
So I'm living on Sargeants Parade in flat 11, I thought I would make this forum so everyone can meet each other and find there neighbours.
Anyway Happy posting!!!

Leah

I should be at Parham road too, I applied late so I'm not sure where I'm staying or even if I have gotten in there. You should try use the fun group, if you haven't done so. There are links to each accommodation TV page on the CCCsu website.
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
I'm in house 4 Sergeants Parade.
Original post by EnigmaIsMe
I should be at Parham road too, I applied late so I'm not sure where I'm staying or even if I have gotten in there. You should try use the fun group, if you haven't done so. There are links to each accommodation TV page on the CCCsu website.

Im in the same situation as you!! I applied for parham a few days ago. Do you have any idea when we will find out if we have got in?
Original post by Katherine1995
Im in the same situation as you!! I applied for parham a few days ago. Do you have any idea when we will find out if we have got in?

Ah I'm glad I'm not the only one! I'm not sure too, the email wasn't very clear talk about leaving the student in suspense! I will definitely call them up tomorrow and find out how long they could be. I applied to Parham too, I wanted en suite but they were all reserved. Where else have you applied? There wasn't much of a choice
Think I will do the same! I applied for a standard and a large room at parham as my top two choices. Then head lease houses as the others as I had to put 5 down. Only want to be in parham tho!
Think I will do the same! I applied for a standard and a large room at parham as my top two choices. Then head lease houses as the others as I had to put 5 down. Only want to be in parham tho!

Let's see who can get in there first ! They are also my top two choices, who knows we could be hall mates ! :biggrin: I only want to be in Parham too because that was the only halls left lol.
Let's see who can get in there first ! They are also my top two choices, who knows we could be hall mates ! :biggrin: I only want to be in Parham too because that was the only halls left lol.

If you do ring them let me know. Aaahh can you imagine if we were actually hall mates! :biggrin: I've heard some good reviews about parham on the Facebook page :smile:
If you do ring them let me know. Aaahh can you imagine if we were actually hall mates! :biggrin: I've heard some good reviews about parham on the Facebook page :smile:
I literally just did, they didn't say much apart from that they are working through all the applications. As well as that we should receive a response soon. :frown:. That would be awesome, I find it quite scary going into halls without knowing a single person. Really ? I had my doubts about Parham seeing as it's the only halls left.
I literally just did, they didn't say much apart from that they are working through all the applications. As well as that we should receive a response soon. :frown:. That would be awesome, I find it quite scary going into halls without knowing a single person. Really ? I had my doubts about Parham seeing as it's the only halls left.

I hope we find out soon then! I hope we both get into parham then at least we will know each other. I'm nervous as well don't worry, just nervous about he whole thing really. Yeah everyone I have spoken to says parham has a nice atmosphere and it's good :smile:
I hope we find out soon then! I hope we both get into parham then at least we will know each other. I'm nervous as well don't worry, just nervous about he whole thing really. Yeah everyone I have spoken to says parham has a nice atmosphere and it's good :smile:

I'm sure there is a whole club of nervous freshers ! It is overwhelming really, going to university an all. But I think we will be fine. Would you be bothered if you didn't get into Parham and had to settle for a student house ?
I'm sure there is a whole club of nervous freshers ! It is overwhelming really, going to university an all. But I think we will be fine. Would you be bothered if you didn't get into Parham and had to settle for a student house ?

Yeah I think that's true. Yes i would be bothered because I've been told it's better for first years to be in halls. Plus I don't want to be in a student house, kinda got my mind set on parham :/ what about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending