The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chem@uni
So what county is everyone from??

Lincolnshire. Yourself?
I got a load of stationery today and now I'm super excited for enrolment tomorrow I have a Marvel notepad and new pencils mmmmmmm

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am from Norfolk myself bit out of the way from everyone else
Original post by L'Evil Fish
We're awesome :colone:

I SEE WELSH PEOPLE YAY! *is Welsh but has a dad in the military*
Original post by WishfulDesire

HELLO!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WishfulDesire

:awesome: where shouts?
I'm really confused/ worried about uni because my intention is to study History but as I only got a C at AS I plan to retake one of the exams, considering I was only 2 marks from a B. Will that jeopardise my application? Will it be harder to get into uni if I'm retaking the subject I intend to study?

Essex :colone::colondollar:
Original post by CelineHawkins
I'm really confused/ worried about uni because my intention is to study History but as I only got a C at AS I plan to retake one of the exams, considering I was only 2 marks from a B. Will that jeopardise my application? Will it be harder to get into uni if I'm retaking the subject I intend to study?

Usually uni's only request a B or higher in the subject you're taking. However that does vary depending on your Uni of choice. I think you should be okay, as long as your other subjects are strong.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lincolnshire :biggrin:

London :smile:

Original post by blamethenargles
I got a load of stationery today and now I'm super excited for enrolment tomorrow I have a Marvel notepad and new pencils mmmmmmm

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oooooh, I love stationery shopping :biggrin: I need to go on a trip to Rymans sooner or later...
Reply 371
Original post by overthelove
I'm from London - and dying to go to a university outside of it :smile:

Ditto

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Georgiecat
Oooooh, I love stationery shopping :biggrin: I need to go on a trip to Rymans sooner or later...

I finished mine off last week in the French supermarkets, where they have the range of a WHSmith (maybe not quite Ryman) at the price of a Tesco.
Original post by O133
I finished mine off last week in the French supermarkets, where they have the range of a WHSmith (maybe not quite Ryman) at the price of a Tesco.

French supermarkets?

Did they have the super sales before school? My teacher told us about those
Original post by 007anne
Anyone from bath??

I'm not from Bath but I'd like to go to uni there :lol:
Original post by Bude8
I'm not from Bath but I'd like to go to uni there :lol:

^^^
Original post by Georgiecat
London :smile:

I have student discount there! I could happily spend all my money on pretty notebooks and cool pens

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by emcat
Surprisingly, I've never broken a bone despite how clumsy I am. I'm sure your cast was very fetching though :wink: And wow, what a place to break on your body and what a place to get that injury.

Lucky! I wish I hadn't. Oh it definitely was :wink: . Yeah, it disrupted the entire thing which was rather awkward (for everyone except him, I don't think he notices social cues).
Original post by 007anne
Anyone from bath??

No, but I go there fairly regularly and I don't live that far away...

London

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest