The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Uni of Manchester Freshers 2014-15

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Deevika
So far no-one on here has been declined from oak house which is a plus, I applied for Oak basic, then basin too! Fingers crossed

A few people i've spoken to haven't been given oak :frown: Me included i've ended up in Ashburne
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Anyone Biochemistry?
Or Hulme Hall?
Just got and accepted my accommodation :smile:
Original post by FG_x
Ok Thanks :smile:

Parts of Oak House are too
Reply 2223
Original post by Soontobesuper
Anyone Biochemistry?
Or Hulme Hall?
Just got and accepted my accommodation :smile:

I'm in biochemistry and hulme hall, although I might try to get out to self catered :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CongoHaze
Me

Same :smile:
Original post by SophieLaw_
A few people i've spoken to haven't been given oak :frown: Me included i've ended up in Ashburne

Did you apply early ? Apparently its first come first serve , you are still in fallowfield though so that is a plus :smile:
In Dalton-Ellis studying physics!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fernaroni
Did you apply early ? Apparently its first come first serve , you are still in fallowfield though so that is a plus :smile:

Some of the people who have been given it didn't apply for oak, its really strange.
Original post by xr1d
Hey, I'll also be in beech court, got BE.2.37.258. Unless that number after BE means another building or something we must be neighbours!
edit: typo

Nah just means you're the floor above haha hello neighbor haha!
Original post by ReanneC96

Apparently the flat are across two floors with girls on one floor and guys on another. You in the same flat?
Original post by bekbok
Apparently the flat are across two floors with girls on one floor and guys on another. You in the same flat?

Yeah thats true but not us the lads in my flat will be on ground floor and the girls on the first floor with me haha!
So you'll share with the 3rd floor!
Reply 2231
I'm in Oak House, Maple Court - Flat 22!
Original post by SophieLaw_
Some of the people who have been given it didn't apply for oak, its really strange.

Yea that is strange , maybe if oak is a persons third choice they have to be given it so they at least get one of their choices ? Thats all I can think of to explain that
Oak house, Beech court, flat 64? :smile:
Anyone studying Maths? :smile:
Original post by jLou711
Oak house, Beech court, flat 64? :smile:

I'm in oak house but I'm in chestnut block because I'm standard with basin :smile:
Reply 2236
Original post by ReanneC96

That's cool ! There are many people from Oak House on these forums:rolleyes:

Original post by Shahida0104
Anyone studying Maths? :smile:

I'll be studying Comp Sci
(edited 9 years ago)
Hey trying to find flatmates in denmark road halls, so if anyones room number is similar to mine (02.12.C) message me :smile:
Original post by Stephanie172
Hey trying to find flatmates in denmark road halls, so if anyones room number is similar to mine (02.12.C) message me :smile:

Try the Facebook groups from these links http://manchesterstudentsunion.com/welcometohalls2014
Original post by Soontobesuper
Still haven't got my accommodation. I know I'll get it sometime this week but its annoying as it seems most people have :?/

Not had mine either yet either x

Quick Reply

Latest