The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MathsAddict
I don't waste time after the intiation you have to feel out the survey, follow me on insta or add me on snapchat to pree my face. :rolleyes:

Dont add guys m'fraid :redface:
What does pree mean?
Original post by Abdul-Karim
There are exemptions for me and you, no doubt. :rolleyes:

Your hoarding all the fame bruh send the link :colone:
Original post by Biryani007
Lmao what?! Ive not seen mathsaddict ahah I'm on about Faisal Salah :lol:

LOL I can't believe you like him, doesn't seem your type. plus he looks full somali but maybe he came from a dark yemeni.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missfats
are you on coke?!

Adam saleh... I... just... why.. was.. I .... not... here...For. .........meet....greet...Birmingham.... next.........time

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha i wish you the best of luck in your endeavours, as long as you don't scream and run after him like those other girls did :lol:

Most of my friends find him attractive too except for one, but she is known for her weird taste anyway :mmm:
Lookswise he's beautiful imo but I dont find him that attractive because he's not so bright :redface:
Is he a bit dense? I had no idea :lol: Personally I find him a bit too polished for my liking, his beard is too neat and his face is too...feminine? Lol I dunno. He's good looking from an objective viewpoint though I guess

Spoiler

I like that oddness i am everyones cup of tea tbh, better looking than adam saleh too :cool:

You're very full of confidence :lol:
Dont add guys m'fraid :redface:
What does pree mean?

Ahh your boring at least follow on insta what can i possible do :rolleyes:
I don't waste time after the intiation you have to feel out the survey, follow me on insta or add me on snapchat to pree my face. :rolleyes:

as a person who has seen her, shes hawt.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Your hoarding all the fame bruh send the link :colone:

I don't have the link. Search "Abdul-Karim" in the search bar and scroll down until you see the thread.
Original post by themorninglight
Haha i wish you the best of luck in your endeavours, as long as you don't scream and run after him like those other girls did :lol:

Is he a bit dense? I had no idea :lol: Personally I find him a bit too polished for my liking, his beard is too neat and his face is too...feminine? Lol I dunno. He's good looking from an objective viewpoint though I guess

Spoiler

This confidence is backed by evidence and lot of input from the general public. I am convinced you will be amongst those very soon. :rolleyes:
as a person who has seen her, shes hawt.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So i hear but can i be the judge of this "hotness". :rolleyes:

Female backing female is a very weak form of evidence tbh i see it on insta all the time and real life.
I don't have the link. Search "Abdul-Karim" in the search bar and scroll down until you see the thread.

Let me pree what they said sec.
LOL I can't believe you like him, doesn't seem your type. plus he looks full somali but maybe he came from a dark yemeni.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao he's not my type...I don't know...I think I only find him kinda attractive because of his voice :lol:

Spoiler

Lmao yes..in one video he kept calling sheep goats :lol:
Yh I guess...but he looks so good in his white thowb :eek:
Ohmy Mohammed Zeyara is sooo my type!!! :biggrin:

I swear I find everyone attractive :redface:
Let me pree what they said sec.

It's all relatively gay.
It's all relatively gay.

I see...... Hmm i hope no guys reply to me i aint bout that life, you deserve better g
So i hear but can i be the judge of this "hotness". :rolleyes:

Female backing female is a very weak form of evidence tbh i see it on insta all the time and real life.

Lmaooo no I dont want you to judge meh...
What evidence? Is there something I need to prove here? :lol:
I see...... Hmm i hope no guys reply to me i aint bout that life, you deserve better g

Go on Snap Chat real quick, I need to tell you something.
Lmao he's not my type...I don't know...I think I only find him kinda attractive because of his voice :lol:

Lmao yes..in one video he kept calling sheep goats :lol:
Yh I guess...but he looks so good in his white thowb :eek:
Ohmy Mohammed Zeyara is sooo my type!!! :biggrin:

I swear I find everyone attractive :redface:

Spoiler

This guy is my ultimate type!
Feminine yet bad boy.

Bismilliah. :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lmaooo no I dont want you to judge meh...
What evidence? Is there something I need to prove here? :lol:

I dont like seeing blank screens, i dont judge harshly don't worry, I hear afghans are buff anyway i saw a few :rolleyes:
(edited 9 years ago)
Guys,

VICE did this new documentary on Somalia, I dont know if it has already been posted but here's the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRjFLqrudLg

Thought it may be of interest to you guys, I personally haven't watched it yet.
I like that oddness i am everyones cup of tea tbh, better looking than adam saleh too :cool:

Can vouch.

When you're so peng the woman has to pay dowry.

Spoiler

Humble yourselves..

Posted from TSR Mobile
This guy is my ultimate type!
Feminine yet bad boy.

Bismilliah. :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lolwut:
Girl no.
This

I dont like seeing blank screens, i dont judge harshly don't worry, I hear afghans are buff anyway i saw a few :rolleyes:

Hahah yh most are pretty hot..
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending