The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
I feel like that often too, try and have hope though, am sure you will have a life & be happy, life can be very unpredictable so you never know what can happen! huge hugs though cause it's awful when you feel that way I know! :hugs:

Nah, there's no hope for me. I'm going to be alone and unhappy for the rest of my life :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SweetNothing
I really give up, I don't enjoy anything anymore, I'm just not happy at whatever I do so I just lay in bed all day and don't do anything except drift in and out of sleep. I don't have any motivation to do anything, I want nothing more to be back at a uni, with friends and a decent social life and a job but I just hate everything. I just can't win :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: Don't give up hope! Then you really wont be able to do anything. I am also struggling with motivation issues at the moment but it does get better. Keep trying even if it seems and feels pointless - because it's not. :smile:
Original post by Odd socks
Nah, there's no hope for me. I'm going to be alone and unhappy for the rest of my life :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im sure thats not true! you can find someone and find happiness im sure of it, just have to keep going and stuff and you never know what will happen! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just cant be bothered any more
Im sure thats not true! you can find someone and find happiness im sure of it, just have to keep going and stuff and you never know what will happen! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, I'm too ****ed up to have a nice life :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know thats not true! You dont seem ****ed up at all to me and other people here im sure!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScaryScience
I just cant be bothered any more

:hugs: you gonna be okay?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here. But here's hoping that you get the break you deserve to make yourself on this world. From the camping trip, we all know how wonderful and amazing a person you are. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Come on socks that's not true :hugs:

Original post by Star-girl
I have had a good day out shopping. :smile:

I still can't sleep though. I have a comfortable bed and pyjamas, the room is the right temperature, I didn't nap in the day and I was sufficiently tired to sleep... and yet I keep waking up in the middle of the night and not being able to fall asleep until I have to get up and then I am in such a bad mood. This has happened for 8 nights in a row now and I have developed a constant headache. I am so frustrated! I need to sleep properly! :argh: :banghead:

Glad you had a good day :smile:. Hope you didn't spend too much though :P lol.

:frown: :hugs: I always used to have warm ribena when I was younger and couldn't sleep lol. Wish I could help more
Original post by WelshBluebird

:frown: :hugs: I always used to have warm ribena when I was younger and couldn't sleep lol. Wish I could help more

Thanks and I didn't. :smile:

I don't have any... :frown: I will drink some tea if I find any (I'm on holiday). It's OK - it's nice to get all the frustration out. :smile:
I know thats not true! You dont seem ****ed up at all to me and other people here im sure!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: but that's because everyone here understands about mental health, to other people they'll all think I'm weird :frown:

Original post by senz72
Same here. But here's hoping that you get the break you deserve to make yourself on this world. From the camping trip, we all know how wonderful and amazing a person you are. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't see it happening any time soon :nah:

Come on socks that's not true :hugs:

It is true :frown:
:hugs: you gonna be okay?

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: I think so. It's just no amount of sleep will cure the tiredness I feel. Tired of crying over this, tired of hurting, tired of thinking, tired of existing. tired.
Thanks and I didn't. :smile:

I don't have any... :frown: I will drink some tea if I find any (I'm on holiday). It's OK - it's nice to get all the frustration out. :smile:

Well done :P haha.

Awwww :frown:. Not sure if tea is the answer, but good luck!
Where are you on holiday to then?

It is true :frown:

Socks no it isn't. It really isn't. :hugs:
Does anyone have BPD? Do you ever not want to leave your house for any reason or is that more of a social anxiety thing?

Woo! I haven't had a spending spree in a while now. :biggrin:

I found Earl Grey. Haven't had that before. I meant herbal tea (I <3 herbal teas).

Canary Islands with my family.

Socks no it isn't. It really isn't. :hugs:

It is :frown: I've got nothing going for me, I should just give up.

---

Watching the second season of utopia now; I want a lime green/yellow suit like the hitman guy has :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Woo! I haven't had a spending spree in a while now. :biggrin:

I found Earl Grey. Haven't had that before. I meant herbal tea (I <3 herbal teas).

Canary Islands with my family.

I'm boring and only like normal tea haha.
Ohhhh nice!

It is :frown: I've got nothing going for me, I should just give up.

Socks :frown: :hugs:
Your so nice and kind. You really shouldn't give up. :hugs:
I'm boring and only like normal tea haha.
Ohhhh nice!

I like normal tea but only if it's plain without milk.

Edit: The Earl Grey is nice. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 438
I like normal tea but only if it's plain without milk.

Edit: The Earl Grey is nice. :smile:

First person I've seen to drink tea without milk other than me :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

such lies. Did you bake?
Original post by samba
First person I've seen to drink tea without milk other than me :biggrin:

such lies. Did you bake?

It's true though :frown: who'd want me? Even discounting the fact I'm mental, my skin is disgusting :frown:

Nope :frown: I'm not able to post it so I'll have to wait till a time when they're coming to visit me next month so it'll have to be a belated gift. I'll attempt to make something else too so it's not just a cake they're getting

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest